Recent content by rudekid

1. R

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Not been collecting neo for a long time but still have some items i may sell anybody know the price for a full set of neo pocket games all English and in mint condition or the price of the games if i split the collection thanks.
  2. R

Neo pocket UK complete collection

I have a complete uk neo pocket collection all in mint condtion if any one is interested in the collection as one lot shoot me an offer.I am in the UK. I am selling due to possible redundcy from my job.Also have the following aes carts JAP LAST BLADE LAST BLADE 2 SAM SHOW 4 SAM SHOW ZERO KOF 95...
  3. R

Magical drop 2 AES

Magical drop 2 in near mint condtion selling up the last 20 or so carts left in my collection if you need pictures i will send you them. Looking for £290.00 shipped in the UK it will cost more for overseas, buyer pays paypal fess at about 4% i think. Thanks for looking.
  4. R

MAGICAL DROP 2 AES N\M

In n\m condtion part of my collection i am selling off $550.00 shipped anyone interested get in touch thanks for looking.
  5. R

Neo AES games for sale have a look

Here is a list of aes games i want to sell. art of fighting 1,2 (JAP) fatal fury (jap)SOLD ff2 (jap) ff special (jap) ff3 (jap) kabuki klash (jap) kof 94-2000 (jap) kof 2001,2002,2003 with classic inserts(US) last blade 1(jap) last blade 2(jap) league bowling(jap) magical drop 2 motw (jap)SOLD...
  6. R

Jap & US AES games look inside

Metal Slug 2 AES Jap inc reg card n\m 9\10. £270.00 Metal Slug 3 AES US n\m 9\10. £220.00 Metal Slug 4 AES US with classic insert and sticker bought new from shawn mint as you will get it. £220.00 Metal Slug 5 AES US with classic insert and sticker bought new from shawn mint as you will get...
  7. R

Capcom cardfighters Neo pocket UK

version mint and complete looking for £25.00 shipped in the UK.
  8. R

AES Carts Jap & US for sale

Metal Slug 2 AES Jap inc reg card n\m 9\10. £270.00 Metal Slug 3 AES US n\m 9\10. £220.00 Metal Slug 4 AES US with classic insert and sticker bought new from shawn mint as you will get it. £220.00 Metal Slug 5 AES US with classic insert and sticker bought new from shawn mint as you will get...
  9. R

MSX Aes jap

In mint condtion anyone looking for this game let me know looking for $650.00 shipped fully insured.
  10. R

Wanted Trauma Center & Tetris DS

US version all complete and in good order if you want to sell yours let me know.
  11. R

Wanted FN3 xbox 360 and truama centre

for the DS anyone wanting to sell let me know. Must be in good complete condtion.
  12. R

xbox 360 game trades

I have pdz and DOA 4 i am looking for fight nite 3 anybody want to trade let me know. Both games are mint.
  13. R

DS lite can you

buy it in the USA yet if so where and how much? May be popping over to Florida so hoping to pick one up.
  14. R

GBA GUNSTAR HEROES WANTED

Any one got one to sell let me know.
  15. R

UK complete 39 games

looking to sell all my pocket games,have all 39 UK game in mint condtion will split up collection if you are after any make me an offer for the games you want and i will get back to you.