Recent content by ronald0

1. ronald0

WTB: MV1-B or MV1-C

Hi, Looking for MV1-B or MV1-C motherboard, preferably from European seller. Viktor
  2. ronald0

WTB: Old style game case [bought]

Hi, I'm looking for an old style Neo Geo AES case in good shape, preferably from a european seller. Viktor EDIT: Found! Thanks RondoX!
  3. ronald0

XRGB-2plus problems

Hi, I have a problem with my XRGB-2+ unit. When connecting a game console to the unit via composite cables everything works fine, but when I use a japanese RGB SCART cable the screen is flickering and the sound is irregular. After a few seconds the picture and sound totally disappears and a...
  4. ronald0

WTB: Zupapa! loose MVS cart

Hi, I'm looking to buy a loose Zupapa! MVS cart with label in good condition. Please PM me your offer. Best regards, Viktor
  5. ronald0

WTB: Neo Geo AES case

Hi! Looking for an old style Neo Geo AES game case in good condition (no cracks), preferably from european seller due to lower shipping cost. Viktor
  6. ronald0

WTB: PRO-POW power supply [BOUGHT]

Hi! I'm looking for an original PRO-POW power supply (5V, 3A) for the Neo Geo home system. If you have one for sale, please give me your price in the thread or in a PM. Viktor EDIT: Found!
  7. ronald0

SIGMA AV7000 voltage output

Hi, I'm wondering if the power supply of the SIGMA AV7000 supergun will output +12V, +5V as well as -5V? Viktor
  8. ronald0

WTB: Art of Fighting AES (EUR)

Hi! I'm looking for the european version of Art of Fighting for the home system, excellent to mint condition. I live in Sweden. European sellers preferred because of lower shipping costs. Viktor
  9. ronald0

SOLD: XRGB-2plus

Hi! XRGB-2plus up scan converter unit for sale. I have used it with my Neo Geo console and a japanese SCART cable, worked perfectly. Haven't tried the remote control. Box is a little beat up. Will include japanese Neo Geo RGB SCART cable. Some info...
  10. ronald0

WTB: Ys I & II TurboGrafx-16 [BOUGHT]

Hi! I'm looking for Ys book I & II for the TurboGrafx-16. Doesn't have to be complete. Viktor EDIT: Game bought from darcotrigger, thanks!
  11. ronald0

WTB: Hori Fighting Stick Neo [FOUND]

Hi! I'm interested in buying a Hori Fighting Stick I or II for the Neo Geo. European sellers preferred because of lower shipping rates. Let me know if you have one for sale! Viktor EDIT: Stick found. Thanks Princess-Isabel!
  12. ronald0

WTB: Loose AES system

FOUND
  13. ronald0

RGB bypass mod problem

Hi! I tried the RGB bypass mod for the AES as described on the JAMMA Nation X site. The picture is of better quality, but there is too much green (green/yellow in places that are normally white). Have I done something completely wrong? Should I try a resistor with higher value for Green? I...
  14. ronald0

WoodyXP highly recommended seller

Bought two games from WoodyXP. He packed them well and shipped very fast. I recommend him to all of you!
  15. ronald0

WTB: 3x5" speakers

Hi! I'm looking for a pair of 3x5" speakers (shielded, 4 or 8 ohm) for my cab. Please let me know if you have any for sale or if you know where I can buy them. EDIT: Found and bought.