Recent content by rockosocko

1. R

No sound from left speaker in my candy cab

I've got a Neo Candy 29 with no sound coming from the left speaker. I was wondering if anybody else has seen this problem? I have checked the wiring (continuity test) which was good. I even tested the speaker on my home stereo and the sound came out fine. By the way I am using a 4-slot MVS...
  2. R

Candy cab flourescent lamp starters

Anybody know where I can get a lamp starter for a neo candy cab. My marquee won't light and my starter is shot. I found this place (Huo Nang Development Co., Ltd) but they don't have distributors in america and a minimum order is 50,000 pieces, That's about 49,999 more pieces than I need. The...
  3. R

Leaving your MVS or Candy cabinet on at all times

Question for those of you who own an MVS or candy cab.:mr_t: Do you leave it on all the time or do you turn it off when you're done playing? Who here prefers what and why?
  4. R

Just got a Neo Candy from Arcade-Infiniti

After weeks of e-mailing Arcade-Infiniti I finally got a reply. I made an appointment to see their warehouse. As soon as I walked in there I asked for Jack or Jeff, there were about 8 people in the office that all looked at each other as if they didn't want to tell me. They aren't very...
  5. R

Just got a Neo Candy 29 from Arcade Infiniti

After weeks of e-mailing Arcade-Infiniti I finally got a reply. I made an appointment to see their warehouse. As soon as I walked in there I asked for Jack or Jeff, there were about 8 people in the office that all looked at each other as if they didn't want to tell me. They aren't very...