Recent content by Robert_N_Jones

1. Robert_N_Jones

BlazePro Neo Geo Bootlegs

I got the green cart. Currently up and running in the 4-slot. Not a boot guy normally but didn’t mind this at all.
  2. Robert_N_Jones

WTB: Neo Turf Masters MVS (cart only)

As stated, I am looking for a cart only copy of Neo Turf Masters on MVS. Condition is not so much of an issue, but obviously the cleaner the better. I am based in the UK, so while I am open to international postage, ideally I am looking for a UK-based cart. Feel free to PM.
  3. Robert_N_Jones

Neo Geo MVS 4-slot + supergun scrambled screen

Hi all. Said I would come back when the 4-slot was installed and the cabinet is up and running and here we are. Thanks to everyone who offered help and support.
  4. Robert_N_Jones

After some cleaning of the cart slots all 4 are now operational.
  5. Robert_N_Jones

So I got the image working by running the scart out of the supergun through a framemeister. I thought it could be a sync issue maybe? I do not have sound coming out of the supergun's 5mm audio jack, though, and there is no sound over scart. Do I need an adaptor or something for this harness...
  6. Robert_N_Jones

Hi guys, So I decided to build a 4-slot MVS arcade cabinet and, after purchasing a supergun and a MVS 4-slot, I hooked everything up to test out the heart of the cabinet before I installed it and I am getting a scrambled screen and no sound out of the supergun. See pics. On a second...
  7. Robert_N_Jones

Do you have a NGPC now? Did you 15 years ago?

Here is a pic of the Hanshin Tigers edition.
  8. Robert_N_Jones

Most difficult shmups you've ever played?

Probably been listed already, however, I'd throw in X-Multiply. Love that game but it is incredibly challenging.
  9. Robert_N_Jones

How do I power this consolized 1 slot?

Hi all, Got this consolised 1 slot as part of a larger job lot and was wondering if anyone on here can point me towards what I need to power this thing? Apologies if this is in the wrong section. Any help would be much appreciated. Rob