Recent content by retronerd

1. retronerd

Shock Troopers Graphic issue

Thanks! Sometimes the game doesnt boot, i get this!
  2. retronerd

Shock Troopers Graphic issue

Im trying to repair a broken Shock troopers MVS Cart. The game works Great but the HUD and some text isnt right. Any suggestions?
  3. retronerd

AES Conversion donor for Ironclad

Can i use Samurai Shodown 2 AES as a donor to make Ironclad?
  4. retronerd

MV-1C consolised sound but no image???

I consolised an MV1c a year ago and everything went well, the problem was the image was not top notch installed pots , but wasnt satisfied(Using RGB) so i built an amplifier and probably connected something wrong and now everything i got is a black screen. but i can hear the sound of the game...
  5. retronerd

NeoGeo AES Verticle line mod

This one! i reconnected the trace but the image is still wobbling. i then did the rgb bypass mod and the wobbling is gone but the image colors isnt right?
  6. retronerd

NEOGEO 161 IN 1 - NEWER VERSION? GadgetUK164

I just got my 161 in 1 cart and it seems to be the newer revision aswell.
  7. retronerd

NeoGeo AES Verticle line mod

I cut the three traces on the underside of the motherboard i have an 3-6 mobo. The problem is that the image is wobbling? https://youtu.be/hYvsCnpbiWk I also fitted a socket for the bios, can that be the problem?
  8. retronerd

CMVS RGB Pots?

I got it sorted, im happy with the image. I installed 3 pots 1K each.
  9. retronerd

CMVS RGB Pots?

Ive done that but it isnt possible to get it perfect?
  10. retronerd

CMVS RGB Pots?

I have consolised an MV-1C, on my other tv i had 75ohm on RGB lines and the image was perfect. On this sony Trinitron my other consoles inc AES looks incredible thru RGB. Someone suggested RGB pots on each RGB line the color gets good but the image is way to dark on my CMVS! Anyone?
  11. retronerd

Metal Slug boot, which eproms are they?

I have an Metal Slug MVS Bootleg, i just want to know wich eproms coresponding to which roms on the cart! anyone have an idea?
  12. retronerd

Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

My first CMVS is Finished:) Im very pleased with the end result:)
  13. retronerd

MVS cartridge slot repair?

I have problem with my consolised MVS! for example Fatal Fury 2 boots every time. Other games like Real bout 2 take some fiddiling to get booting. I just got an 120 n 1 Cart and that doesnt boot either so maybe the problem is in my cartridge slot?