Recent content by Reighnman

1. R

Best affordable MVS shooters?

So after a long break from Neo Geo, I am back to playing it regularly. I would really like to add some more shooters to my collection but don't want to spend over $50 (per game) at the moment. I have all the Metal Slugs, Shock Troopers 2, Blazing Star, and Sonic Wings 3. Thanks!
  2. R

Does the CD pad work on the MVS??

I have been wanting an AES joystick for my mvs for awhile now. Just recently I thought the CD pad would be a really nice change of pace so I was hoping it would work on my mvs just like an AES joystick. Anyone know if it will? Thanks.
  3. R

Does the CD pad work on the MVS??

I have been wanting an AES joystick for my mvs for awhile now. Just recently I thought the CD pad would be a really nice change of pace so I was hoping it would work on my mvs just like an AES joystick. Anyone know if it will? Thanks.
  4. R

Your most anticipated game, planned for release or not.

Which of these is your most anticipated game? Garou: MotW 2 King of Fighters 2004 Last Blade 3 Metal Slug 6 Samurai Shodown 6 SVC 2
  5. R

Extra button on my MVS U4 29 system???

I have had this system for quite some time and always wondered what this extra button is for. I recently decided to make a pause button for my system so I was thinking I can use this extra button instead. The Button is under the panel where there is a credit button, a button to bring up the...