Recent content by raypfaff

1. R

PSX iso files - how to create?

Okay, I'm new to the whole custom firmware world. I have a 1.5 version firmware PSP and up to this point I've been running DevHook. I broke down yesterday and upgraded my PSP to the latest M33 custom firmware. I know that the 3.2 and greater firmware allow you to run PSX ISOs by putting them...
  2. R

G6lite media converter

Has anyone been able to play videos on the DS Lite with this? If so, could you give me a step-by-step as to what you did to get it to work (or a link to the step-by-step you found?) I guess I should add, if I have a PSP already does the quality of the finished video make it worth the hassle of...
  3. R

Once again, devhook question

Okay, I installed the latest version of devhook. Installation occured with no problems. All I'm trying to do at this point is to get 2.7 up and running (not trying to play a game or anything.) I've put both my Lumines and Smart Bomb UMDs in and when I start devhook all I get is an error...
  4. R

Help with devhook

Anyone know if there's a good tutorial somewhere explaining how to install and use devhook on the PSP?
  5. R

Pocket send question

Anyone know why pocket send is so slow to transfer a rom dump to flash? For example, I just tried a transfer and it was 50% done when I went out and when I came back an hour later it was at 52%. I know it will eventually complete, but it also eats up 99% of the CPU and I need the computer for...
  6. R

Neo Poke-Kun question.

I've been playing Ganbrae Neo Poke-Kun for a little while and I'm wondering if I'm stuck. I've gotten the first two to three screens of the games to 50% with some of the games having been worked on at the fourth or fifth screen. Problem is that none of them are above 50%. Do I have to wait...
  7. R

Cotton help?

Any tips on getting past the second boss/head? There doesn't seem to be any way to dodge the stream of bullets that he sends out.
  8. R

Neo-geo front light modification

A while ago someone asked about the flu mod from mashmods.com. I got both my Wonderswan and Neo-geo modified and back today and thought I'd post about it. As someone else mentioned, it's the GBA Afterburner FLU. It fits the Wonderswan perfectlly, but you do lose about 1/4 of an inch of the...