Recent content by randomhajile

1. R

WTB: Super Neo 29 Candy Cabinet arcade (located in texas)

I am looking to buy any variation of a candy cab arcade (astro city, jaleco, etc), but I really am looking for a Super Neo 29 if anyone has one for sale. I will pay a fair market price for it, though I am looking for one inside of Texas, so that I can drive to pick it up (within 300 miles at the...
  2. R

WTB: ANY JAMMA CANDY CAB

Hi I really want to buy a jamma-compatible candy cabinet. I really want a Super Neo 29 but will take just about anything. I live in texas and am willing to drive 200 miles, or will just pay for frieght shipping.
  3. R

FT: SVC CHAOS AES US complete mint

Hi I have a practically brand new complete US AES copy of SNK vs CAPCOM CHAOS that I want to trade for either of the following games: WINDJAMMERS SENGOKU 2
  4. R

WTB: AES games, any condition/region

Hi I am looking to buy the following AES carts (I only really care that they are boxed and working, they do not need to be mint or have booklets. Cracks in cases, writing or small tears are fine.): 2020 baseball baseball stars 2 top hunter super sidekicks 3
  5. R

FS or FT: Double Dragon AES complete + more

Howdy I am selling (or preferably trading) some complete AES home carts (all are mint, with original baggies for booklets). They are: DOUBLE DRAGON (jap) - $130 ART OF FIGHTING 2 (jap) - $25 FATAL FURY 2 (jap) - $20 FATAL FURY SPECIAL (jap) - $20 NINJA COMBAT (jap) - $30 games I want are (I...
  6. R

WTB: AES games, most commons

Howdy I just got a neo geo aes system and need any of the following games, with prices I will pay (my only stipulation is that they have both box and cart in good condition): 20/20 baseball - $30 baseball stars - $20 baseball stars 2 - $50 blues journey - $25 cyber lip - $30 ghost pilots - $25...