Recent content by purple

1. purple

FS: Neo Geo Cd's

Hi friends, here i am selling all cd's i have left. All sealed except League Bownling and Art of Fighting seal damaged( never been used new). €390 All together. Plus i will give one Neo Geo CD sticker for free.
  2. purple

FS: Sealed Neo Geo CD's

Neo Geo CD's for sale. The CD's that are not sealed are in very good condition without scratches. Please PM for details. King of Fighters 94 (sealed) €70 Art of Fighting 2 (selaed) €70 Art of Fighting 2 (seal opened) €40 Samurai Shodown 2 (sealed) €70 Top Hunter (selaed) €175 League Bowling €60...
  3. purple

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

hi, can anyone help me determine prices for those? the cd's on second and fourth photo are cib, the console is never been used complete with box.
  4. purple

FS: NOS Suzo Universal Inductive Joysticks

Here i am selling NOS Made in Spain Suzo il Universal Conductive Joysticks i found on warehouse i discovered today. i have a lot more of them, they all kept in warehouse since many years, never been opened never used all in boxes. 50 eur per stick, please pm me for details. Thanks.
  5. purple

Neo Geo panel for Aero City Cab

Hi friends, im working on creating some new control panel overlays for my astro city and i noticed this on another forum. button layout is similar to mini cute but looks wider.for what kind of cabinet they made for? how can i find more info about this panel? does anyone have better photos i can use?
  6. purple

Homemade Sega Megaplay Carts and Custom Stuff

Here is some homemade carts i made along with custom cart custom cart and megadrive converter which is possible to play using modified megaplay bios. i have enough parts to make around 13 more from megaplay library or a custom one, anybody interested please pm me.
  7. purple

VR4300 overclock?

Does any one tried overclocking the Hyper? i was reading about N64 has the same CPU and overclock is possible. Do you guys believe this can speed up some games like SS2? http://www.gamesx.com/misctech/n64oc.htm
  8. purple

Cps1 in Neo Geo cabinet buttons wiring?

I have a 6 buttons cabinet wired for neo geo 4 buttons, I also have cps1 street fighter 2 with kick harness I want to connect same cab. Anyone have idea how can this be done? can I wire 4th button on jamma edge and 4th button on kick harness together so both systems would work fine?
  9. purple

Ebay: 4 Home Made Sega Mega Tech Cartridges

My home made Sega Mega Tech cartridges. NBA Jam TE, Alienstorm, Mickey Mouse Castle of Illusion and Altered Beast http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261739527513?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  10. purple

Ebay: 2 Home Made Sega Mega Play Cartridges

My home made Sega Mega play cartridges for sale. Streets Of Rage 2 and Sonic The Hedgehog 2. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261758314319?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  11. purple

Powering Key Digital KD-VTCA3 from jamma?

Well here is the inside picture, sorry about bad camera quality. All the chips are scraped, big capacitor is 10v 1000uf, I measured 5.7v on two 16 pin chips on the right and 3.3v on three 14 pin chips on the left. The regulator near to big capacitor I measured 3.3v on pin2 and 6.1v on pin3 so I...
  12. purple

Powering Key Digital KD-VTCA3 from jamma?

I'm using KD-VTCA3 with XRGB2 to get component out to my hdtv. KD-VTCA3 is working with 6v 2.5a psu. I'm powering xrgb 12v from jamma psu and transoder from original 6v adapter. I wonder if it is safe to power xrgb 12v and component transcoder with 5v from jamma psu at the same time?
  13. purple

CGA TO HDMI converter

I noticed there is new converter out like gbs boards, has anyone tried it? http://timeharvest.net/new-arrival-cga-to-hdmi-convertercgaega-to-hdmi-converting-board-for-high-definition-arcade-game-cabinethd-lcd-game-machine-p-268.html
  14. purple

RGB Passthrough?

I have a jamma supergun with vga converter inside, I want to add rgb out to my xrgb. I don't think it's a good idea to wire them directly from jamma to scart, switch can be added to select where rgb will go, then what type is switch needed? I'm out of ideas, how are they doing rgb passthrough...
  15. purple

Replace smd leds on pcb?

I'm building a supergun using gbs 8220 converter and want to replace smd led on pcb with normal bulb to be able to mount them on supergun case as a power indicator. Thinking about doing it for slg3000 too for scanlines on/off indicator. Anyone know how to do it? 5v or 3v bulbs are needed? As i...