Recent content by promking

1. promking

Surviving Capitalism, part ??

My wife is disabled, she has a rare autoimmune disease, well technically diseases now. I get it. I had my wife on my family plan with Trinet, and ADP... They both raised my rates so high and said ( someone is sick on your plan )... They couldn't drop me.. But they did raise my rates so high it...
  2. promking

Restated my AES Collection

I saw that lmao
  3. promking

Surviving Capitalism, part ??

That's why I've always been afraid of corp environments. Skate, I don't know you well, but I'm sorry you have to deal with that bull shit. Can you apply for your states affordable health care? I don't know much about other states marketplace rules etc, but in New York you can apply for...
  4. promking

CRT Fetish Thread

Love that idea.
  5. promking

CRT Fetish Thread

I've always wanted a tate and yoko setup.
  6. promking

CRT Fetish Thread

Got a pair of 2530s with matching speakers. They're working good, but will get recapped and I'll adjust the geometry on them while I have them apart.
  7. promking

Have You Ever Thought Of...

I can't let it go. I sold a lot of my stuff to fund my down payment for a home in 2012. I wound up missing it... I slowly gathered everything back. I tried to use emulation, some of it is great, some of it doesn't feel right. For me... I love playing on original hardware and CRTs. I don't...
  8. promking

Bunch of shit for trade.

I agree I wouldn’t have tried to remove it like the way they did. As stated above this is the condition I received the game in. At this point… I honestly wish I didn’t make this thread, it wasn’t worth this trouble. I didn’t want money for this stuff, but I had to add a value. I added a value I...
  9. promking

Chat message

Why freak?
  10. promking

Chat message

" neo freak "
  11. promking

Chat message

I have Ninja Baseball Batman the only Irem PCB I have but MiSTer cured that with the really awesome core.
  12. promking

Chat message

My son was kind of mad, playing turtles in time on my cabinet. " why is it so hard" I said well this game was a quarter muncher. He was used to the genesis and snes version haha
  13. promking

Chat message

@The Chief, As much as I love MiSTer, I love the feeling of still owning PCBS, I'm attached to them for some reason.
  14. promking

Chat message

Even hooks up nice and easy to a crt.
  15. promking

Chat message

Coin Ops is a modded xbox still works great