Recent content by Princess-Isabel

1. Princess-Isabel

*Updated - Biggest Video Game Music Soundtrack Collection.

Complete and updated list of game soundtracks from my personal collection. All albums are 100% genuine, - Japanese/US/Eur, no bootlegs from China/Hong-Kong or Taiwan. All sold albums have been removed, so you're looking at complete list up to date, payment via paypal or usps money order...
  2. Princess-Isabel

Collection for sale ~ Updated (Sega Saturn, Dreamcast, PSX, N64, Misc~)

Update of my thread. ~~~ Once this thread becomes uneditable, go to the last post to see items that have been sold ~~~ Everything sold has been removed, prices added individually. If you have any questions you can reach me at: Princess-Isabela(at)hotmail(dot)com If you see item...
  3. Princess-Isabel

Blu-Ray/DVD Box-Sets for sale (Twilight Zone, Dick Van Dyke, Lost, etc...)

Hello there everyone in 2013! I'm selling off my Blu-rays/DVD's I already watched and probably won't for quite some time so here they go, all are in fantastic condition and come complete with original material, watched once and stored safely. All prices include shipping in US (that includes...
  4. Princess-Isabel

Collection for sale ~ Revamp.

Thread revamp. Everything sold has been removed, prices added individually. If you have any questions you can reach me at: Princess-Isabela(at)hotmail(dot)com If you see item pictured but it hasn't been mentioned it means it's not available. All items come from my personal collection...
  5. Princess-Isabel

Sold.

Sold.
  6. Princess-Isabel

Biggest Video Game Music Collection for Sale, Ever (updated with prices).

Here's an updated list of VGM left in my collection, 95% of albums are in at least excellent condition while the remaining 5% is considered to be in good condition. Everything is 100% genuine (every japanese album is Made in Japan, no bootlegs from china/hong-kong/taiwa, etc...). "Bomberman...
  7. Princess-Isabel

UPDATE Ultra Sale, huge collections Neo Geo/Saturn/Dreamcast/PSX/PS2/Xbox/Gameboy, etc...

UPDATED THREAD. Let's get to it, another batch of my collection goes for sale. If you see an item(s) you'd like to buy, send me an offer and we'll go from there. To prevent clogging my pm box, just send me an email saying which message boards are you coming from and which item/lot you're...
  8. Princess-Isabel

Ultra Sale, huge collections - Neo Geo/Saturn/Dreamcast/PSX/PS2/Xbox/Gameboy, etc...

Let's get to it, another batch of my collection goes for sale. Please note that I would like to sell these as bundles, so please don't ask if I will split something up from the lot. To prevent clogging my pm box, just send me an email saying which message boards are you coming from and which...
  9. Princess-Isabel

Blu-ray Box-sets ~ Twilight Zone, Lost, Stargate Atlantis, GB 85 Games lot.

Hey there folks, Few Blu-ray sets for sale, all are in mint condition, watched and stored since: 1.Twilight Zone complete series, 5 seasons - $195 2.Lost complete series, 6 seasons - $125 3.Stargate Atlantis complete series, 5 season - $95 4.Weeds 5 seasons - $60 85 Gameboy games, $250 for...
  10. Princess-Isabel

The Biggest Video Game Music Collection sale, ever.

Hiya gang, Freeing space for my Rock 'n' Roll instruments calls for appropriate measures, henceforth for sale my entire collection of Game Music Albums I've collected over the past decade. I ship to anywhere in the world, shipping in states will cost $5 with tracking number (add $1 for each...
  11. Princess-Isabel

Radiant Silvergun is being released September 14th!

In two weeks one of the best shooters of all time comes out on XBLA. I cannot wait to play it without framerate issues and in an enhanced graphical overhaul. Anyone excited?
  12. Princess-Isabel

Collection Extravaganza hits the forums.

Hey everyone, updated thread with new goodies which by now, have been passed to the fellow collectors in recent months, all items come from personal collection and are sold on as-is basis due to their age, if there is something wrong with an item it is being mentioned. usps money orders and...
  13. Princess-Isabel

Neo Geo MVS AES, games, systems, etc...

Neo Geo dedicated, sale thread, let's get to it: my remaining Neo Geo items for sale, for prices, I'm aiming at fair offer, in between price guide, all games complete except Spinmasters(no manual), everything varies from very good to fantastic condition(ASOII US is still sealed): Neo-Geo...
  14. Princess-Isabel

Castlevania HD is out on XBLA!

So here' a quick rundown. I'm a huge Castlevania enthusiast (finished all of the GBA/DS Games). Bought this game yesterday at around 5/6 in the afternoon. Note that I have only played Single Player (Xbox Silver Account). Game is absolutely stunning and engaging, presentation, soundtrack are...
  15. Princess-Isabel

~ WTB ~ $17/$45 for MSP - Xbox 360

Just as the header states, Wanting to buy 1,600 and 4,000 Microsoft Points for $17/$45 respectively. send me pm if you have either, thanks!