Recent content by Pretendo

1. P

Super Neo Geo 29 MVS 2 slot sound problems

hi guys, i have a super neo geo machine that plays audio fine on a naomi and a cps2 but when i hook up my MVS 2 slot it doesn't sound all that great. if its really low it wont crackle but if i raise the volume up it starts getting really distorted and popping. when i put in the KOF cart it...
  2. P

WTT lindbergh mult-drive for naomi 2 and gdrom drive

as title says i want to trade my lindbergh mult-drive unit for naomi 2 and gdrom drive. willing to sell for $500 but im open to offers.
  3. P

installing a ultracade UVC scaler in a JVS namco cyberlead 2

just curious how i would hook this scaler up to my cyber lead candy cab. i look everywhere an just found info on how to hook it up via jamma. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks! SORRY ERROR in the thread name its actually a cyberlead 1 cab
  4. P

WTT Taito x2

looking to maybe trade my Taito x2 with street fighter 4 for maybe a Naomi 2 with GDROM set up and a game or 2. Lmk what you got and maybe we can work out a deal
  5. P

Arcade help please (Naomi, DDR, Lindbergh and Taito x2)

recently i got a couple arcade units for cheap. i got a house of the dead 4 dx cab a ddr machine that has been frankensteined with an LCD tv and pc inside and a generic street fighter 4 cab with a taito x2 board in it. 1. the ddr machines wiring is all over the place and honestly idk what im...