Recent content by PigInTheMud

1. PigInTheMud

WTB NGPC US Puzzle Link CIB & Faselei

Still looking for Puzzle Link 1 boxed US. Will give someone $20 to even refer me to someone that has one for sale and successfully sell it to me
  2. PigInTheMud

Rare gameboy color game?

Can anyone tell me why this game is so hard to find? The New Addam's Family for the gameboy color It looks like a technically fairly impressive game. I'm just unsure why it is so uncommon. Only 1 copy on ebay for $1200 and no mention on video game price charting
  3. PigInTheMud

I just learned about Hokuto no Ken 2005

and I am in love with this already. A friend linked me to a video of someone performing the Fatal KO move in a tournament recently. This game just looks fantastic, and I would love to have it in my arcade room. So I'm interested in learning a bit more about this game and the atomis wave...
  4. PigInTheMud

Fatal Fury Special Repair

I have a fatal fury special cart for aes that I haven't been able to get working. I recently installed unibios into my aes to see what's wrong with the cart but I have no idea where to go from there. Information on what's going on in a previous thread See Error message below
  5. PigInTheMud

Installing Unibios on AES

I talked with Raz this morning in chat. He mentioned the traces to me too. Sure enough two of the traces were broken when removing the original bios. I redid the socket, connected the traces, and now it works great!
  6. PigInTheMud

The original bios in the socket is working properly. No issues during game play. I did purchase the unibios from Raz but this was purchased for an MVS console that I am also working on. Not sure if there AES/MVS unibios makes a difference. Here is a what displays on boot. Sorry for the low...
  7. PigInTheMud

Hey I wanted to install my unibios onto my aes without piggybacking. I didn't read to much into it so I had assumed the unibios and original bios chip were 1-1 in their pinouts but looks like I was wrong. Long story short I desoldered the original bios, soldered on a socket, and I was expecting...
  8. PigInTheMud

WTB NGPC US Puzzle Link CIB & Faselei

Hey I'm looking to finish my ngpc CIB US releases and that last two items I am looking for are: US Faselei Loose US Puzzle Link CIB Let me know if you have any! thanks!
  9. PigInTheMud

Fatal Fury Special Japanese boot?

I've had this for a while and it also hasn't been working for a while so I opened it up. Looks like it has had repair done to it or it's a boot. Anyone know? It looks like the chip layout is different from what's on arcade-collector, but the chips have the same font and writing
  10. PigInTheMud

Solder between fuse on MV1C board

I bought some MVS boards from aliexpress and noticed this solder connection at the bottom of the board. It's right under where the fuse is. Anyone know what it's for and if I can remove it and just put a fuse in?
  11. PigInTheMud

Neo geo pocket updated master list

Is there any movement to update the Neogeo Pocket list? I've been going for a complete us collection and I've noticed some discrepancies. For example: Faselei is has a US release without box but it is listed as unreleased on the master list. If not I'd love to collaborate with you guys to get...
  12. PigInTheMud

The Famicom, and the everdrive - system and game compatability

Hey guys, I've got a fairly large collection of NES and famicom games and just a large collection of hames in general that has just been growing over the years. I'm only 24 so I've changed apartments every year for the past few years now, and frankly I'm tired of moving all my games over and...
  13. PigInTheMud

General power questions with Japanese consoles in the USA

I have a few questions in regards to playing my Japanese systems in the U.S. Is it okay to leave famicom plugged into U.S. socket? Is it okay to leave famicom plugged into JP2US transformer? Is it okay to use a power adaptor I bought from radioshack on the famicom? Is it okay to leave the...
  14. PigInTheMud

Force of Will TCG

Anyone else get into this game? I've been pretty addicted to it lately. It's been refreshing since I've been playing magic for the past couple of years. It's like a mixture of Magic and Hearthstone, taking the best aspects from tons of other TCGs. Official Page