Recent content by phlyblnt

1. P

Please delete, everything sold

:glee: Everything has been sold!!!!! Thanks to everyone that bought my stuff, please delete thread. :glee:
  2. P

Dead SuperGun

I recently moved, before I moved my Neo Supergun was working. When I got to my new place it wasn't working. When I first turned it on there was a flicker on the TV screen, and the led lit up for a second, then nothing. When I jiggle my Jrok 3.1 the power comes back on for a second, then cuts...
  3. P

Spotting MVS Bootlegs

I bought the Last BLade 2 from caroles-collectables on ebay, and I was wondering how I could spot a bootleg. I opened up the cart and looked at it, the circuit boards said SNK on them and the connections between the rom chips and the circuit board look very clean not soldered, factory done, but...
  4. P

SuperGun Stereo Sound Hookup

I was wondering what kind of connector I will need to wire myMV-1F for stereo sound, and suggestions for help wiring it would be nice. What kind of connector do I need for the four pins on the pcb :idiot:
  5. P

Hooking up a power supply

I was wondering how to hook up a power supply to my mv-1f. There arew four +5 wires coming from the Jamma Harness, and I was wondering if I have to connect all four to the power supply or just one. Since my pcb is not in a cabinet I won't need the -5 or +12 power lines. I could really use some...
  6. P

MV-1F Compatability Problems

I have an MV-1F board and have recently read that there are some compatability issues with it. I have read the thread on this site but that is with a different bios chip, I have the orignal bios chip, should compatability still be an issue?
  7. P

PS2 Controller on MVS

I have recently seen a PS2 to NEO GEO Controller converter, and was wondering if I could use this on an MV-1F board. The reason I ask is because I know that a NEO GEO joypad will not work with it because it needs power, which my board does not supply, would this also happen with a PS2 controller?
  8. P

Power Supply For a Supergun

I am currently building a supergun around a MV-1F board, and was wondering what kind of power supply I should use. I know that I should use an AT rather than an ATX power supply, but I haven't found any with a power switch on the unit. Help!