Recent content by pheonixman

1. pheonixman

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Finally picked up 98, going to have some fun with this one over xmas :D Not sure yet if I prefer this over 96 yet though
  2. pheonixman

AOF3 AES

Anyone got an opinion on this one, the seller lists it on a BIN for 700 pounds last night then it ends and he lists it again 700 pounds on bids. If its a convert it looks really good from the pics, I messaged him for photos of the manual and he has ignored my request. Cart insert looks a but...
  3. pheonixman

Last Blade 2 AES Japanese

Compare to this, I cannot see the green on the pcb's in your pics. Ask for High Res images of the inside of the manual also, shouldn't be to much trouble for a $700 cart for the seller.
  4. pheonixman

LAST BLADE AND LAST BLADE 2 AES (US)

Hi All After getting my hands on my final two AES titles to finish my US collection, help me out please :glee::glee: Money waiting
  5. pheonixman

Some MVS and AES

Some MVS and AES stuff for sale Still Available Samurai Shodown 3 ENG/Spanish MVS part Kit with matching serials - £55 Art of Fighting 2 AES JAP - £15 Sold Garou Mark of the Wolves ENG MVS cart and neo mini box - £110 Paypal + 4% pls PostageCosts £8.50 Special Delivery UK £5 Standard...
  6. pheonixman

AES seems Dull

Hi All Hope someone can help with this it's been bugging me for ages :(, when I use my AES which is plugged into my B&O 7000 via a euro RGB scart the colours don't seem as vivid and clear as when using my Neo Geo CD system on the same TV. Is this to do with the low serial RGB issue, my AES is a...
  7. pheonixman

MOTW AES

Real Bout Special US AES Fatal Fury 3 US AES Samurai Shodown 3 US AES Samurai Shodown 5 US AES Last Blade US AES Last Blade 2 US AES Metal Slug X US AES
  8. pheonixman

Selling my AES collection

Hi All Selling off my AES collection as I don't have much time to play them any more and need the money for some other projects. If anyone wants more detailed pictures I'll be happy to do them now I have retrieved them out of storage. Paypal gift please or +4% Shipping per cart will be...
  9. pheonixman

Brand New PS4 (UK)

For Sale PS4 Brand new bundle with Call of Duty Ghosts and Extra Dual Shock controller all Brand New. Shipped (NextDay) £485 Collection from Warrington £470 Cheers Mark
  10. pheonixman

Sega Astro or Naomi UK only

I'm looking for a Sega Astro city or Sega Naomi in the uk, doesn't have to be uk 240v i would be happy with a Jap/US cab. PM me if you have anything your looking to move on. Cheers p
  11. pheonixman

AES Jap Last Blade and Real Bout Special

Hi Everyone Selling my Japanese copies of Last Blade and Real Bout Special for the AES Pictures can be emailed on request Condition: Last Blade - 8/10 Lightly Faded Spine £70 Real Bout Special - 9/10 NM £70 Payment: paypal gift or 4% Shipping: UK will be £7 Special Delivery each or £10 for...
  12. pheonixman

Looking for some AES Games

Hi Everyone :) Looking for the following for my collection in complete and Very Good to Mint condition only. Please pm me if you have any of the following to sell. Mark of the Wolves (US) KOF 96 (US)
  13. pheonixman

AES Samurai Shodown I and II

Hi All Hope someone can help me I’ve been after Samurai Shodown 1 and 2 for my collection so I can play them not admire them “well maybe a little :D”. I've missed out on a few for sale here and ebay so i thought i'd post in the wants section. I'm after Euro/US only please. Thanks Mark
  14. pheonixman

noob AES owner from the uk saying hello

Hi Everyone First post just to introduce myself, I recently got an AES for the first time :lolz: After not being able to afford one when i was a kid probably like most :lolz: Takes me back to how hard games used to be (Demon/Dark souls excluded), i have been gaming for 20+ years now and still...