Recent content by peterr928

1. P

Post in this thread if your 10/15/20 year member badge is missing

Millennial boomer autist here for 20yr pls
  2. P

AES Console Prices Back in the Day

$225 for a boxed JP AES in 2000 $160 for a loose VIC-A Korean console in 2001 Sold both in the early 2000s
  3. P

Biggest Neo Geo related regrets back in the day :(

Sold my AES collection in 2006 for beer money in college. Most notable mistake during that time was selling a JP Metal Slug 3 for $180.
  4. P

Metal Slug 3 AES label discoloration

Thanks for your input. Hoping someone who has this cart is able to compare the label to theirs. Here's a better pic of the full label.
  5. P

Metal Slug 3 AES label discoloration

I recently bought this copy of MS3 and I'm puzzled by the discoloration on the left side of the label that wasn't shown in the listing pics. There appears to be a yellow tint going down the left side of the label, including the right edge of the vertical blue stripe as well as the top Neo Geo...
  6. P

Anyone into dev/proto hardware?

Figured I would add some pics of the PS3 proto. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated, it appears to be a proto of a later revision that has a ribbon cable running outside the case. Upon receiving it with the warranty seal intact, i removed it to investigate. Oddly there...
  7. P

Anyone into dev/proto hardware?

Excuse the shitty picture and the obvious lack of space to display my collection, here are the dev systems and one proto I've acquired over the years. PS3 proto containing the Vertigo mobo with ribbon cable Wii and Gamecube dev systems PS2 Tool PS3 Tool xbox debug kit PS2 Test
  8. P

WTB: Low serial AES with Unibios

As the title states. Since I've started using a scart to hdmi converter, I have been disappointed by the RGB quality on my newer system. If I'm going to go through the trouble of obtaining a "new" system, I would much rather find one that already has Unibios installed. Figured it's worth a shot...
  9. P

Samurai Spirits 3 AES CHEAP

I've relisted my SS3 cart on ebay with a cheap buy it now ($79). Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200093784058
  10. P

AES Collection for sale

Since my neo geo collection has been sitting in boxes for the past few years i've decided to sell it. I listed my japanese system with 3 games on ebay and the rest of the games are listed below. I've dealt with a lot of people on the forums in the past (i guess before this seller rating...
  11. P

Neo Art FTP Server

hey, most of you probably wouldn't know who i am unless you've been around a long time but i used to run an art ftp server that hosted several neo inserts from common to rare games, tv commercials, advertisements, and other stuff. i ended up taking it down after a fairly short time of running...
  12. P

Need suggestions of a reasonable price for these converted carts

Hey it's been a long-ass time since i've been on the forums and i've decided to get rid of my collection. While i was going through my games i remembered that i have two odd pieces and i'd like some input as to how much they should go for with the current market. They are both converted carts...
  13. P

KOF 98 JP for sale

i have a japanese kof 98 for sale, everything is near mint. art book included and manual in baggy. the only problem is the snap on the case is broken but other than that, everything is mint. looking for 110 shipped USPS with delivery conf. email me: peter928@rochester.rr.com AIM: peterr928
  14. P

KOF98 JP for sale

near mint kof98 japanese cart complete with manual, artbook, insert and snaplock for sale. everything is near mint except the snap is broken on the case, that's it. the manual is in the baggie and the case even still has the neo geo sealing sticker. i'm asking 110 plus shipping Thanks! Peter
  15. P

where do i go to send a package EMS

i just sold a game and the buyer wants it shipped EMS, where do i go to ship it ems?