Recent content by ovalfastlx

1. ovalfastlx

KoF 2002 mvs, one credit plays both players

Hello guys, I've noticed King of the fighters 2002 plays both players on one credit with no continue for the winner. I checked soft dips and it's ON for continue. anything else I can check? it's 4 slot Cab. Thanks Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  2. ovalfastlx

4 slot Cab, headphone question

First time owner of a Neo geo Cab that has the headphone./memory card slot and I tried to use my headphones with it. The sound works through the headphones but the audio still comes through speakers as well. Is this how the headphone works? I would think it would shut off sound to the...
  3. ovalfastlx

Horizontal Green lines

Just got a 4 slot big red, hasonitor issues. I'm getting horizontal Green lines going across the monitor, gameplay looks washed out too. Added some pics. Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  4. ovalfastlx

Sad day: Sega Blast city no video.

Decide to fire up the Blast City today and got sound but no video. I've had the black residue on my chassis for some time now but every thing had been working fine until today. Is this it for the monitor or can a cap kit fix it? It's a MS2931 It checked two fuses on the chassis and they...
  5. ovalfastlx

Looking for an arcade shooter from 90's, name unknown.

This might be a long shot, but I'm trying to find the name of a shmup that I played briefly at my local 7/11 when I was about 7-8 years as old. Early nineties. All I remember is the first level boss that crawled out from underneath desert sand and this upbeat techno boss music. Sorry guys...
  6. ovalfastlx

No sound mv1f, narrowed down.

I don't have any sound on my board. I have narrowed it down to being in the digital side of things, since I don't get sound on the sound test screen and just beeping on pin 4 of the Ym3016 with logic probe. I have two Ym2610, that I bought from China and they both give out no sound. So can it...
  7. ovalfastlx

Last Resort glitch?

I was playing Last Resort on my Astro City on the 2P side and noticed that when I run out of ships and die, I don't get a continue screen, instead it continues to go through the level without a Ship. I'm playing on a 138 in 1 cart. And when started playing I hit the 2P start button. If I reset...
  8. ovalfastlx

Arcade Cab Owners, do you guys let Friends and family play?

I just got an Astro city and Neo Geo 2 Slot MVS in the living room and sometimes Friends want to play. I don't have any guide lines other than don't break the damn thing, but wanted to ask how you guys share the arcade fun with your friends and family and especially if they have kids too. Do...
  9. ovalfastlx

WTB: working USA CPS2 A board

My only CPS2 A board seems to be having audio issues even after cap replacement. If anyone has a working one PM me. Thanks Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  10. ovalfastlx

CPS2 loses audio after warm

I have ssf2t B board with matching USA A board. I changed the battery battery on game, since it had the original battery. After, I noticed that the sound would start to cut out and just come back sometimes. Something that sounds like a loose wire when the audio did come back. This happened...
  11. ovalfastlx

Refurb old seimitsu joystick

I have a Sega Astro City that I just came into. I replaced the buttons but I'm trying to just refurb the worn joysticks. They are seimitsu ls-32's. Player 1 has more wear. It has more travel more to reach contacts when going back and forward. My question is, can I just buy the the parts that...
  12. ovalfastlx

Ym2610 socket size

I would like to add a socket for easier removal when it goes bad. I need the size, pin spacing etc. to order. Can anyone share that info? Thanks before hand.