Recent content by NVSC

1. N

Combo/Match vids

I go to CV (www.combovideos.com) often to get some vids, but the thing is the lack of SNK videos and that dissapoints me . After talking to BlazeD (admin at CV) he said he really encourages and asks for some SNK vids. Even though i'm relitively new i'm asking all of you guys if you guys could...
  2. N

Neo-Geo Pocket

New around here well......just been lurking but not much posting. I'm not too familiar with the NGP, but one of my friends sold me a NGP (not color) in mint condition along with -Metal Slug 1st msission -Pac-Man -Pocket Tennis -Sonic Pocket Adventure -I think it's a link cable For $15 But the...
  3. N

Some help

I'm taking Italian 1 next year for High School. And i was wondering if anyone would be willing to teach me some basic phrases and stuff like that. I'm fluent in Spanish so i should understand some things easily but i still want some help. If anyone would be willing to take the time to help plz...
  4. N

Neo-Geo AES question

I'm new to the community and i just wanna know a little more about SNK and the AES. Why exactly were AES games so expensive when they came out? And where were the U.S versions of the newer games sold? Like SVC and that. I'd figure that U.S games were discontinued meanwhile the Japanese games...