Recent content by Noisepurge

1. Noisepurge

WTB Kizuna Encounter, SVC Chaos & Sengoku 3 - MVS

Still looking for a couple missing items, for gaming use, not really interested in kits :D Original carts only. Send PM's or post external links to recommendations here, thanks! Edit: got SVC Chaos
  2. Noisepurge

NeoGeo mätkintäpelejä Helsingissä torstaisin

A group from the finnish fighting game scene are holding events in Helsinki every thursday. Lately i've been going there too with my consolized MVS and playing some KOF's, Garou, SamSho and others with a few friends. Just thought i'd let you guys know about it too incase you are looking for fun...
  3. Noisepurge

WTB NeoGeo CD Power Adapter EU/PAL

Title says it all, need to buy a NeoGeo CD Power adapter/supply/adaptor/whateveritscalled, European version. Shipped to Finland, Europe. Offers as Private messages please and thanks! :D
  4. Noisepurge

Lie Hou Arcade - Shanghai

been there twice on my travels too, best arcade in Shanghai for sure. Such random that KOF'97 has like 20 vs-cabinets :D why 97?! They have Tekken TAG 2 machines too, 4 cabinets. And on weekends and most evenings the place is crowded and you can get a lot of matches going on with local champs.
  5. Noisepurge

FS: KOF 96, Crossed Swords AES JPN

I still have these laying around, selling KOF 96 and Crossed Swords, both JPN AES. Crossed Swords - 50 Euros -Box, Cart, Manual all in good condition King Of Fighters 96 - 80 Euros -Cart, Manual, Cards in good condition -Box has one small puncture mark on the left side of the front cover...
  6. Noisepurge

WTB: SVC Chaos - MVS(any)

Hey, someone please sell me an MVS version of SVC, condition does not matter. Loose, reasonably priced cart would be best as its for gaming purposes. Im in Finland, Europe. Thanks!
  7. Noisepurge

FS: JPN AES, Super MVS Convertor 2 ++

Japanese AES, in good condition, a little wear and tear on the top. (serial:153722) MVS to AES Neo Super MVS Convertor 2 (latest blue led version) Power adapter (JPN) Original MAX 330 AES Joystick RGB Scart cable 350 euros + shipping(free to Finland) *SOLD* to BOERenSKIN
  8. Noisepurge

FS: KOF 96, Crossed Swords AES

Have to make some shelf-space, selling KOF 96 and Crossed Swords, both JP AES. I don't have a Paypal sellers account so European bank transfers only. Crossed Swords - 50 Euros shipped -Box, Cart, Manual all in good condition KOF 96 - 80 Euros shipped -Cart, Manual, Cards in good condition...
  9. Noisepurge

WTB: Consolized MVS

Hi, im thinking of selling my AES and completely changing to MVS. I'm looking for a nice consolized 1-slot machine, preferably a toploader, uses aes or psx controllers, s-video or rgb scart output + stereo. Anyone have any lying around? Or can point me to a shop or user that builds these...
  10. Noisepurge

WTB: Garou AES

Hi, im curious on the current AES price on Garou:MOTW from sellers here, anyone willing to sell for 300$ shipped to europe? any condition as long as it has a case.
  11. Noisepurge

WTB: Hori II stick (and Pulstar MVS)

Looking for a Hori Fighting Stick II for AES at a reasonable price in a reasonable condition, for gaming use. Also im still missing Pulstar MVS, gamer condition. Shipped to Finland, Europe. PM if you got any laying around! Cheers!
  12. Noisepurge

AES does not work with LCD?

Hi, im having a problem with my AES on my new LCD 42" TV. The picture signal jumps randomly. From what i've understood the AES only gives a scanlined-signal that new TVs can't fully understand? Is this true and can this be fixed in any way possible? That is without buying an old tv :D I...
  13. Noisepurge

can MVS Converter pins be fixed/replaced?

Hi, i recently bought an MVS-AES converter 2 and the previous owner neglected to mention that a couple of the pins on the MVS end are busted. Now, this does not affect the gameplay alot, thats why i only noticed it recently, it affects only scaling sprites from what ive seen, such as Last...
  14. Noisepurge

WTB: Garou MVS

Hey, i'm looking for a gamer-grade Garou on MVS, any version is fine as long as its perfectly working! No complete kits. Shipping to Finland, Europe. PM please!
  15. Noisepurge

WTB: Pulstar & Blazing Star MVS

Looking for Pulstar and Blazing Star MVS, any region and no complete kits, for gaming purpose. Shipped to Finland, Europe. PM if you got any laying around!