Recent content by nicksbrain

1. nicksbrain

....aaaand I'm back.

hey y'all Well I've been out of here for quite a while and super excited to be back. Why I was absent you may ask? That's a little shameful to admit, I tried installing the NeoBiosMasta on my MV-1c CMVS and fucked up... took me a while to get a real soldering iron and the other tools right and...
  2. nicksbrain

blue's journey

Hey y'all I just bought blue's journey off ebay for cheap (20 UK pounds, around 30 US$). well. the seller stated that he didn't know if it was 100% original, but it was bought from a reputable seller years and years ago. Well, funny story, I just browsed the boot or no boot forum after some...
  3. nicksbrain

Battlefront

:blow_top: OK guys, I know it's a lot to open a thread for my own stupidity but well, here we go. I was hearing a lot about Star Wars Battlefront. Of course I love Star Wars and preordered way back. I didn't want to spoil anything, so I didn't read any reviews. well, it arrived some time ago...
  4. nicksbrain

WTB: MVS Carts

I'm looking forward to offers for the following games: Blue's Journey Metal Slug 3 Alpha Mission II Burning Fight Samurai Shodown II Fatal Fury Special World Heroes II I'm mainly looking for the carts only but don't hesitate to offer full kits. Please include a quote for shipping to...
  5. nicksbrain

Hey y'all!

So drama here, eh? :up::up::down::down::back::forw::back::forw::A::B: Well no drama here, sorry, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm 34, into videogames (duh) and remembered that my half sister got me a Neo Geo to play with when I was with her on holidays. Yeah, she knew it was of no use to...