Recent content by nhm

1. nhm

FS: Samurai Shodown Sega CD $25 shipped

Game is complete and in good condition. CD has some light scuffs, but nothing that will prevent it from playing. Let me know if you are interested!
  2. nhm

FF Archives 1-2, AoF Archive $20 shipped

All 3 games for $20 shipped. Cases and discs are in good condition. Send me a pm if you are interested. Thanks!
  3. nhm

FS: Sealed HBO Emmy Consideration DVD's

Found this at a thrift store recently. These dvd sets are sent out to Emmy voters. I have no idea what year this is from. There are no dates on the packaging. It appears that there are 6 DVD's in the package. The title of the package is "HBOFYC". The FYC stands for "For Your...
  4. nhm

Neo Geo Battlecoliseum/Fatal Fury Archives 2

I have Neo Geo Battle Coliseum and Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol 2. $15 shipped for the the pair. Both are in excellent condition.
  5. nhm

SSII Weirdness

Just got this SSII cart. NGH #s check out, except for two EPROMS and two NEC chips that have painted marks on them. Although the NGH#s are good, they are not marked Toshiba like my other SSII. Anybody know what this is? Here's a pic of my other SSII:
  6. nhm

MVS Inserts and Mini Marquees

Well, nobody has taken me up on my printing services, so I'm going to offer myself up to print out VERY high quality MVS inserts and mini-marquees. I print these out in sheets, so you will need to cut them out yourself. It's not hard, I just don't have the time. These are all printed on satin...
  7. nhm

Check out this super AES ebay deal!

Here it is...
  8. nhm

Autograhped Magic the Gathering Cards

I would like to trade these for some Neo Geo stuff. 8 cards are signed by Heather Hudson, and one is signed by Ron Spencer. I also have a binder of some uncommon cards and a 400 card box of commons that I can trade. I stopped playing Magic in late 1996 and would like to get rid of these. I...
  9. nhm

WTT Photo/Poster printing serives for Neo stuff

Here's the deal...I own my own small time poster printing business. I use an Epson 7600 printer, which is a professional, large format PHOTO printer. It is 24inches wide, so I can print anything up to 24x69 inches and everything inbetween. The quality of the posters/prints are only limited by...
  10. nhm

FC Mobile 2's

I have some of these that I would like to sell off to fund some Neo stuff. I have 2 in white, and 4 in black. They are all new-in-box. I was selling these at the Portland Retro Gaming Expo, and this is what I had left at the end of the day. For those that don't know what they are, its a...
  11. nhm

CMVS Error

I just bought a CMVS from somebody and now it won't work. We tested it at the sellers house and everything worked fine. Now when I start it up, I get about 1second of crosshatched screen followed by this: What is wrong/broke?