Recent content by neptonikboy

1. neptonikboy

Monitor geometry out and other problem

The first problem I have is after trying to widen the picture on my arcade cab the whole geometry of the picture went off. I have never been able to get the picture square and back to the way it was. I can get the left side of the picture square (using pin cushion knob) but the right handside...
  2. neptonikboy

MV1 FZ motherboard question

I just wanted to ask is it ok to use the 161-1 cart in this type of motherboard.
  3. neptonikboy

Candy Cab In The UK

I just wanted to know if anyone knows where I can get a candy cab in the UK? I've been looking for one for months now but with no success. Any help would be much appreciated.
  4. neptonikboy

I need help with my arcade cabinet

Here is the problem, I have a six slot neo geo arcade cabinet and it has been working fine. I only had one cart in it which was 161-1 which was all running perfectly. However, yesterday I tried putting in league bowling (as it's not on the 161-1) whilst the 161-1 was still in too. When I...
  5. neptonikboy

NEO GEO MVS 150 in 1

Hi guys, Im very tempted to buy this : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEO-GEO-MVS-150-in-1_W0QQitemZ120688753947QQcategoryZ575QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7501288093696343609 I just wanted to know will it work on a six slot...
  6. neptonikboy

more mvs cabinet problems

Hi all just wondering if anyone can help? I switched on my mvs cabinet today and it wouldn't turn on, there was no power going into it at all. So I thought it might be the fuse in the plug. So I checked the fuse which was a 5 amp fuse and replaced it. When I switched the cabinet back on I heard...
  7. neptonikboy

MVS Cart Labels Question

Hi, just wanted to know if anyone could help me. I recently bought a MVS cabinet with 44 games. I have noticed that on e-bay all the MVS games for sale have plain black and white labels with the name of the game on them. However the 44 games I got the labels are completely different. They have...
  8. neptonikboy

Mvs cabinet problem

Im just wondering if anyone can help. I recently bought a six slot mvs cabinet so I'am a bit of a novice at this. Whenever I switch the machine on and it's booting up the monitor continuesly flickers and wont start. The strange thing is when I bang the right hand side of the machine it sometimes...