Recent content by NeoTrof

1. N

KOF 2k3 (jap) & Metal Slug 5 (us) - You got em' and I want em'

As the post says looking for king of Fighters 2k3 japanese version only lookign for metal slug 5 us version only can pay by paypal and money order i would appreciate if you would give references in any reponses you may make, been away from the scene for a while and not on top of things as...
  2. N

Help me finish my dog-tag collection!

I nned the following for a complete dog-tag collection. Alpha Mission 2 Eightman King of Monsters Ninja commando Willing to pay top dollar - but dont be stupid. mad_2 Email to counttrof@aol.com Thanks, NeoTrof
  3. N

Dog Tag Carts

Looking for the following Dog_Tag carts. Eightman King of Monsters King of Monsters 2 Ghost Pilots Soccer Brawl Alpha Mission 2 Ninja Commando Last Resort Email me if you have any of these for sale at counttrof@aol.com. Thanks, NeoTrof
  4. N

Samurai Spirits 2 (New) & 3

Samurai Spirits 2 - Brand New, Still Sealed. $50 shipped priority insured wihin US Samurai Spirits 3 - Mint - I played this copy only once to make sure it is working. $90 shipped priority insured within the US High quality pictures available of both. Paypal and Postal money orders preferred...
  5. N

Big Tournament Golf - No Really!

I have been trying to acquire a Big Tournament Golf for a long time, but everytime I got close to getting one, someone would snipe me. I don't want to play the 'well what are you going to offer me for it game'. Send me what you want for it, plain and simple. Can pay by paypal, M.O., bank...
  6. N

Zupapa MVS Kit - Played only once

Zupapa - purchased last week from Trueminator. Inserted once into my candy cab. Art kit never touched. Fun game, just not my style. $90 Shipped Last Blade - Never Played and New. Two faults. Never used Plastic shipping invoice holder (like you get on most mail order packages on top of box. And...
  7. N

KoF 98 Japanese - $120 Shipped in US

Mint Japanese Copy of King of Fighters 98 for sale. Cart is mint Insert and case are both mint. There is no baggy for the manual which is in mint condition. The art book is in very good condition, with a little fold/catch on the back cover Warning card came bent, but is currently flattened...
  8. N

Last Blade 2 MVS

I have a copy a Japanese copy of Last Blade 2 MVS for sale. It has the original label and a shiny silver sticker that says SNK and has the logo on it - bought from Shawn in July/August of 2001. Comes with color copy laminated marquee. $50 shipped anywhere in US. Paypal and money orders...
  9. N

FS: Samurai Spirits 2 AES & Samurai Shodown 2 MVS

Samurai Spirits 2 - Near Mint condition - No Plastic Baggie for Manual - $35 shipped in U.S. Samurai Shodown 2 - Bare MVS cart - original US label with serial number - $10 Shipped I accept PayPal and Money Orders - Trades for Last Resort & Top Players Golf would be appreciated. Thanks for...
  10. N

FS: Samurai Spirits 2 & 3

Samurai Spirits 2 (Jap)- Mint - Played only a Few Times - $45 Shipped anywhere in US Samurai Spirits 3 (Jap) -Mint -$90 Shipped anywhere in US PM or Email at counttrof@aol.com PayPal and Money Orders Accepted Thanks for looking, NeoTrof [ May 02, 2002: Message edited by: NeoTrof ] [...
  11. N

NeoTurfmasters MVS NeoExtras

I am looking for any NeoTurfmasters MVS extras anyone may have, especially the mini-marquee. If you have anything you are willing to part with PM or email me. Thanks. NeoTrof
  12. N

Spinmasters and RB2 MVS Kits

I am looking for a Spinmasters and Real Bout 2 MVS Kits. Not the carts but whole complete kits, if you don't have some of the inserts etc but have the box and the cart with matching serial numbers I would still be interested. I know that these are not gonna be widely available, but you have to...
  13. N

Sac cart for Neo Turfmasters

I have a Neo Turfmasters MVS cart that I would like to convert to a home cart, yet I do not know the sac cart I would need. Once upon a time I remember running across a list of what sac carts are needed for certain game, but that must have been over a year ago. Any help is greatly appreicated...
  14. N

Miracle Adventure

I would like a mint Japanese copy (obvious by the title) of Miracle Adventure. This is not a commonly asked for game, so I do not know what kind of response I will get, but it is worth a try. Thanks, NeoTrof
  15. N

Samurai Shodown III and IV AES Package

For sale as a package: SSIV - this is the Korean version, the casing and book are from the English edition, but the opening screen is different and some of the japanese text has been altered. Box and insert are mint, cart is in good shape but it appears that the cart sticker was tinkered with...