Recent content by neosoldier

1. neosoldier

Japanese 60gb PS3 FS

Up for sale is a japanese version 60gb full backward compatible PS3 system. You can play all import ps1 and ps2 games no problem (not US ps1 and ps2) ps3 games are region free. the system is in excellent working and physical conditions. SAD to have to sell but child support comes first...
  2. neosoldier

60gb Ps3 Full BC FS

For sale 60 gb ps3 full backward compatible. includes dualshock 3 controller and all hookups. $300 shipped in the US a little extra international
  3. neosoldier

WTB Import B/C PS3

Want to buy a Japanese backward compatible PS3. Shoot me a PM with price.
  4. neosoldier

SF4 tournament stick ps3 FS

Up for sale is a like new boxed all instruction madcatz arcade sf4 joystick. $50 shipped these sell for $70 plus tax at the store. SOLD!!!!
  5. neosoldier

AES games for sale

Getting rid of my neo collection All Games Japanes except for us magician lord complete with manual all in A conditions except for MINT ones (all Prices Shipped Via Priority Mail) Internatianal please ask. Moved this here as well: FS US neo geo aes great conditions led modded, Includes...
  6. neosoldier

US NEO GEO blue led mod+KOF 98 fs

FS US neo geo aes great conditions led modded, Includes original av cables and ac. also old style controller with sanwa joystick white ball. this is the first revision neo geo with the A++++ rgb output (serial 20587). http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu283/neosoldier/SANY0069.jpg...
  7. neosoldier

Boxed neogeo system FS shipping included

Really gotta sell, Bills are due:( Neo Geo system boxed, matching serial etc, one new style controller, av cables and original snk psu. Now for the hard part: $175 shipped (shipping alone is bout $25 so you get it for $150) No trades, $ only...
  8. neosoldier

Custom Neo stick hideaway cord

FS custom made converted to neo geo anniversary joytick, custom art in awesome conditions. $70 including shipping (its a good deal considering this thing weighs a ton and shippings gonna kill me). Made it so that it could hide the cable just like the original...
  9. neosoldier

What games have problems with the super mvs converter II

What are the games that have problems with this converter?, also what is this scaling issue I keep reading about?
  10. neosoldier

Neo geo items FS xneo1, memory card

Selling some stuff I really dont wanna sell but have to cause BANKS SUCK!!!. Xneo1- svideo converter a must have item. $90 shipped Neo Geo memory card- $30 Shipped $110 shipped if you want both http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu283/neosoldier/SANY0027.jpg...
  11. neosoldier

neo scart to component adapter

Hey guys I have a question. If I get the scart rgb cable for the neo and I hook up a scart to component adapter to it would it work? I have tried the composite to svideo adapter with the regular neo av cable and looked crappy so really wanted to make sure it worked before I spent $60 on the...
  12. neosoldier

Backward compatible 60gb PS3 FS

I finally decided to get rid of my BC 60 gb ps3, system is excellent just the normal wear (slight scratches from cleaning) and comes with a dualshock 3 controller instead of the six axxis. I will throw in a HDMI cable and a bluetooth head set as well. asking price $375.00 Shipped anywhere in...
  13. neosoldier

systems on sale on ebay

These are some items Im getting rid on ebay if anyones interested please send me a PM. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/kaede_x_inc_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ open to offers
  14. neosoldier

Street fighter 4 collectors edition

Im selling my sf4 collectors edition for the ps3. I barely use it anymore and need the cash to get more neo games:buttrock:. it includes game, bluray movie and figurine everything in like new conditions i didnt even take the plastic off the box, also included is the red headband for preselling...
  15. neosoldier

composite to hdmi upscale converter

Hey everyone, I recently saw a couple of svideo/composite to hdmi upscale converters for sale on the web some say that it can upscale to 720p. I have been wanting to buy one of these to hook up my AES to my LCD, does anyone know if this is a good idea?