Recent content by NeoPickle

1. N

WTB: Viewpoint MVS (loose)

Hello, I'm looking to buy a loose Neo Geo MVS cart of Viewpoint. Doesn't need to be the full kit, I just want to be able to play the game as it was an old arcade favorite of mine. Please reply if you have one for sale and how much you want for it. Thanks!
  2. N

WTB: Overtop MVS (loose)

I'm looking for an Overtop MVS cart (US or JPN version is fine, long as it's working aok). It doesn't need to be complete, loose is fine, but if you have a complete one I'll consider purchasing it as well depending on the price. Thanks!
  3. N

WTB: Viewpoint MVS (loose)

I'm looking for a Viewpoint MVS cart (US or JPN version is fine, long as it's working aok). It doesn't need to be complete, loose is fine, but if you have a complete one I'll consider purchasing it as well. Thanks!
  4. N

Is this Neo Geo game a hack/homebrew?

I just saw this listing on eBay and I can't find anything anywhere about "Way of the Warrior" being on the Neo Geo. Here's link to the auction I remember the game on the 3DO a while back, but no sites seem to mention anything about it being on the Neo Geo. So my question is, what's it doing on...
  5. N

WTB Nightmare In The Dark MVS (just the cart)

Heya, I'm looking to purchase the "Nightmare In The Dark" MVS cartridge. AES cart would be fine as well, but it would depend on the price. If you have the full MVS kit for Nightmare In The Dark, that's fine too, but all I really need is the cart. I can pay via PayPal once we reach an agreement...
  6. N

MVS question: Real cartridges vs. bootlegs

Still getting my feet wet when it comes to the world of Neo Geo, so I had a few more questions for you guys. 1) Other than the aesthetic, legal and/or moral issues, is there any difference between the authentic MVS cartridges and bootlegged ones? I've been reading through a lot of posts on here...
  7. N

Super MVS Convertor II - Best solution for an AES console owner?

Hey guys, I'm fairly new to the whole Neo Geo scene and I'm just trying to figure out what my best options are. I recently purchased a fully modded Neo Geo system, and I've seen how the MVS carts are way cheaper than the AES ones. I know some people are purists 'n all, but I'm happy to buy some...
  8. N

AES System Carrying Cases?

Hey all... does anybody know where I can find a good padded carrying case for the AES System (along with 2 joysticks)? I haven't been able to find one anywhere and would definitely like to be able to transport my system safely. Thanks!
  9. N

WTB: Neo Geo AES Gold System (BOX ONLY). Also, Super MVS Convertor II.

I need a box for the Neo Geo AES Gold System. I already have the system 'n all, but it didn't come with the box. I'm also interested in getting the Super MVS Convertor II. If the price is right, I can pay quickly via PayPal. Thanks!