Recent content by NeoGeoPlaya

1. N

Just found out both my AES's are Jap...

Thought one of'em might have been American, but it wasn't. I haven't played an American system since the very early nineties. I imported my first system from Japan. Anyway, does anyone think an American system is worth the trade? Trading red blood for English Text.......that is the...
  2. N

Should I buy the Debug and Unibios?

They're pretty cheap on this website. Should I purchase and install? Is it extremely tricky? Thanks.
  3. N

Does the U.S. Neo Play All Games?

I was told that it does..... I have 2 jap systems and they do.
  4. N

Neo Store...what gives?

Not trying to be ugly or cynical.....but why are the prices on the Neo Store here at neo-geo.com so high? It's ridiculous, especially considering the amount of quantities that are posted. Do they WANT to sell anything? Matrimelee and SVC are the only games that seem close to acceptable. What...
  5. N

How do I begin adding Unibios 2.0?

I want to mod my Neo. I'm assuming that Unibios 2.0 is the best way? Does this allow for the best output as well as cheats? What is the "debug" all about? Anyway, where do I begin? Thanks.
  6. N

Need Original Neo Stick Micro Switches

It's the Matsushita AH76515 micro switch with the lever accentuators. I can't find them ANYWHERE. Happs nor Fryes carry them. I need these! Help! Where can I find them....?
  7. N

Does leaving a Cart in the AES Hurt it?

Does it matter if I leave a cart shoved down into my AES all the time? Could it have adverse affects on the cart or console?
  8. N

Just scored some new carts...how'd I do?

KoF96 JPN: $47 KoF97 JPN: $41 Savage Reign JPN: $70 KoF 95 JPN Cart Only: $38 Karnov's Revenge: $27 I think I did well on these anyway....all are in great condition. Of course KoF95 is cart only, no case.
  9. N

Joystick malfunction....help!

My original neo geo joystick (not the kidney stick) won't function in the northeast direction. how do i fix? thanks for any help.
  10. N

So What's The Story Behind NeoGeo.Com?

I've been coming to this site for several years. However, I didn't start an account until end of 2005/early 2006. I live in Nashville, TN and almost blew a gasket when I found out that there was a Neo Geo retailer in Memphis (3 hrs away). Then after locating the physical address, I found out...
  11. N

Must Have Neo Games for Unwealthy Neo Owners?

So, I'm a middle class guy in my late twenties. My household income is under $100K, so we're not very well off. With that being said, what games do you think that I SHOULD own for my Neo? I can't drop hundreds of dollars on just a single game (except for my original copy of Slug 3). So...
  12. N

Another Wii Created Thread Here!!!

Wii RULZ!!! I am very pleased with the Opera Browser so far. Also, I bought Metal Slug Wii. I am not thrilled with the control options but I love the game. However Metal Slug 6 is Horrible. Could be my biggest gaming disappointment ever...
  13. N

Differences: AES vs. CD

What are the primary differences in the AES and the CD system? CD has stereo sound and better music? Why is there different music on the same games for each system? Also, how does the CD system save games since it doesn't use a memory card? Also, what's the deal with holding all the buttons...
  14. N

Heeeeelp......!

Hey guys. If I buy a normal atomiswave mobo, can I plug it into a supergun and use it on my TV? Is there any other setup or modding involved? Would these two work together with nothing else involved...