Recent content by neogeogod

1. neogeogod

WTB: 3rd strike/cps3 darksoft multi or no cd

Looking to pick up another 3rd strike board for a large tournament we’re doing in June no cd darksoft or a multi. Pm if you have one for sale. Thanks!
  2. neogeogod

DDR machine help

Have a ddr supernova machine with an “abnormal hard drive” message wondering if anyone’s ever dealt with this.. I know it’s not a typical neo geo forum thing but figured I’d ask here :)
  3. neogeogod

WTB: Nanaoms2931 or ms2930 monitor chassis

Looking for a ms2930 or ms2931 chassis for toshiba tube A68LBT696X pm me if you have one to sell :)
  4. neogeogod

Wtb vsav lord of vampire cps2

Looking for Vampire Savior 1 lord of the vampire cps2 pm me if you have one available!
  5. neogeogod

WTB : 3rd Stike/Cps3 mobo (Darksoft)

just like the title says! let me know if anyone is looking to sell thanks!
  6. neogeogod

Wtb: simpsons pcb (2pl) & umk3 pcb

Title says it all pm me if you have one for sale! Edit also looking for a working naomi net dimm had two take a shit on me..
  7. neogeogod

Wtb csp2 a board & 3rd strike full set up

Looking for an A board cps2 USA/JPN and also looking for a 3rd strike with mobo cart & disc Thanks B
  8. neogeogod

Ssf2t reset middle play

Game resets only while playing sagat and pushing hk lk at the same time lol? Any insights?
  9. neogeogod

Akihabara : A Japanese style bar/arcade

Just wanted to post this up here since these forums have been a giant impact on me and my enthusiasm for arcades and Japanese culture. I got sick of my day to day routine and wanted to start something new and different. I hope you all like the concept and approve and if you're ever in Denver...
  10. neogeogod

WTB various cave games

Looking for loose pcb's or full kits of Muchi muchi pork Mushihimesama Deathsmiles pink sweets (found! Thanks to dubdubdub!) pm me if your looking to sell :) Thanks
  11. neogeogod

Xbox one in a jvs cab?

So watching the trailers for Mighty no. 9 and Cuphead makes me really want to play them on a cabinet. doing some research online and cant find much about it. Only 360/ps3 I found out about the Hdfury converter. Could it really be that simple? Plug the vga cable into the converter, plug the...
  12. neogeogod

Neo Standard systems and games

I recently discovered a game (Shin Koihime Musou) I'm dying to have and it runs on the neo standard system it being fairly new i was looking for more information on this particular system and it seems hard to come by (buying wise) not really sure how to go about finding one.. any info would be...
  13. neogeogod

Cyber Lead Questions! (molex size)

So I recently bought three cyber leads and well i maybe bit off a little more then I could chew.. There is little to no parts or information on these things I can find on the web.. I'm missing a very important I/O for one i cant seem to find I may have to strip it down and make it a jamma cab...
  14. neogeogod

WTB: control panel I/O for a cyber lead

It's this board right here.. http://forum.arcadeotaku.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27832 willing to buy or trade for a single player 6B or 2 player 12B panel for a cyber lead
  15. neogeogod

Namco cp i/o led i/o pcb

I just purchased 3 cyberleads.. and in my excitement I didnt see this board missing they had it set up on a VS system so everything running off of one game/power supply so... does anyone know where i could get one online somewhere lol? It would seem i NEED it if i want to set it up on its own...