Recent content by NeoGeo64

1. NeoGeo64

The Irritating Maze?

Ok, so this game was released back in 1997 and I never saw this one in the wild. Apparently it uses a trackball controller. Did SNK make a trackball controller for the Neo Geo and does anyone have any information on this game?
  2. NeoGeo64

$228 CMVS! Is This A Good Unit?

I'm strongly considering taking the plunge and getting real hardware. I'll still likely get a Neo SD, because games like Waku Waku 7 run into the thousands of dollars (still want a genuine KOF '98 cartridge, though). Is this a good CMVS unit? It's really cheaply priced...
  3. NeoGeo64

Yuri/Mai/Athena Body Pillows?

Are these a thing? Waifu shit.
  4. NeoGeo64

Fatal Fury 3!

Just played this for the first time today. It is a gem of mid 90's SNK goodness. I kick myself for not trying this game earlier. Just awesome!
  5. NeoGeo64

KOF 2001

Decent gameplay. Subpar backgrounds and music. Just finished it for the first, and likely last, time now.
  6. NeoGeo64

Ghostlop.. your thoughts?

I know I've posted on here about this game before, but I recently began playing it again and it is a shame that this game never saw a commercial release. It's really one of the best puzzle games I've ever played. Certainly, I can't think of another puzzle game I enjoy more than Ghostlop. I...
  7. NeoGeo64

Will SNK ever release another console?

Thoughts? Or maybe a NeoGeo AES Mini? (NOT the NGX!)
  8. NeoGeo64

How to Perform a "Power Wave" or "Rising Tackle" IRL?

Just curious if one can. It would definitely win some bar bets.
  9. NeoGeo64

Where are the fighters hitting each other?

So I've been wondering this for a while. I was playing KOF '98 earlier today and, upon closer inspection, it doesn't look like they're hitting each other at all. The kicks and punches don't really seem to land and there are just little flashes here and there. Is KOF fake fighting?
  10. NeoGeo64

WTB: New Official Sega Saturn Gamepad

I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but I am looking for a NOS official Sega Saturn gamepad that I can connect to a USB adapter to play fighting games on my PC. Other pads don't cut it for games like KOF. Region or color doesn't matter as long as it's new. I do want a model 2 controller...
  11. NeoGeo64

Where did your avatar come from?

Let's discuss avatars. Where did you get yours from and why did you chose it? Mine comes from NARC, first level "The Pipeline". I chose it because I enjoy getting high. You'reBustedYou'reBustedYou'reBusted! I give up!
  12. NeoGeo64

NIB Japanese AES listed on eBay

Browsing around this morning and came across this. https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SNK-Neo-Geo-AES-Console-System-Japan-HOLY-GRAIL-RARE/162845433438?hash=item25ea581e5e:g:hjMAAOSwrslaVsqC According to the listing, it's new and never used. If I had the money...
  13. NeoGeo64

Official FightCade Matchup Thread

Just wondering if anyone on here uses FightCade? I finally got it installed a couple months back and have had endless hours of fun. If anyone wants to set up a day/time to play, lemme know. My username on there is the same as here, NeoGeo64. I usually play KOF '98 on there but am willing to...
  14. NeoGeo64

Neo Geo and force feedback?

It occured to me today that most, if not all, of the Neo's library would benefit from force feedback. Is there any way to achieve this on original hardware (or in emulation)?
  15. NeoGeo64

KOF '98

You have to admit that it's the best fighting game ever made and the best game on the Neo Geo hands down.