Recent content by neo geo forever

1. neo geo forever

FS: Metal Slug 5 Jamma Kit

Man I want that! Let me see if I can get it off you next week.
  2. neo geo forever

FS: Naomi Mobo, Capcom I/O, Wires, MVC2, CvsSNK Millenium

Parting out my Naomi system to finish my rc heli project. All prices are plus shipping. Will only ship to conus via UPS with tracking number and insurance. I only charge actual shipping charges and I will eat paypal fees. All items are 100% working and have been tested in my Neo 29. Naomi Mobo...
  3. neo geo forever

Fs: Naomi mobo, capcom I/O, wires, mvc2, c vs snk 2000

Everything is tested and working. I decided to part with my Naomi setup to fund an rc heli project. All prices are plus actual shipping via ups. Paypal only I will eat the fees. Conus shipping only thanks. Naomi mobo $50 Capcom I/O with wires $200 Marvel vs Capcom 2 $180 Capcom vs SNK 2000...
  4. neo geo forever

FS: Sega Naomi + Capcom IO + MVC2 Orlando FL

Hey guys, I have a Sega Naomi Ver 1 mobo, Capcom I/O, Marvel vs Capcom 2 cart, and all wires to make it plug and play to jamma. You would need a cps2 kick harness to wire up the buttons. Asking $450 shipped and paypal to continental USA.
  5. neo geo forever

FS: Sega Naomi + Capcom IO + MVC2

Hey guys, I have a Sega Naomi Ver 1 mobo, Capcom I/O, Marvel vs Capcom 2 cart, and all wires to make it plug and play to jamma. You would need a cps2 kick harness to wire up the buttons. Asking $450 shipped and paypal to continental USA.
  6. neo geo forever

WTB: Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Looking for a Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Naomi Cart. If you have one for a fair price let me know Thanks, Tom
  7. neo geo forever

WTB: Super Neo 29 Control Panel and Marquee

Yeah I know finding this is off the wall, but if someone has one for sale please PM me. My CP is slightly warped so I wouldn't mind having a new one. Thanks!
  8. neo geo forever

WTB :CPS2 Super Puzzle Fighter and Super Street Fighter 2

If you have these for sale please PM me the price. Thank you.
  9. neo geo forever

Super Neo 29 Marquee Light & Joysticks

Does anyone know where to get the marquee bulb? Mine burnt out and I can't find a replacement. Also I would like to install new sticks and buttons. Can you suggest a site for some replacements? I play a lot of fighting games so I have no clue which ones to get sanwa or seimitsu? Model numbers...
  10. neo geo forever

New Sticks and button recommendation

Hey guys, I have a Super Neo 29 Cab and wanting to change out the buttons and sticks since they are getting worn. I play mostly fighting games on it. Can you recommend a good button and stick combo and where to purchase them? Thanks!!
  11. neo geo forever

Anyone Running the Jammaboards CPS 2?

It's basically a pheonix fest but I was wondering if anyone has tried this board before since it would take me forever to actually collect all the originals http://www.jammaboards.com/store/capcom-cps-ii-18-in-1-multigame-jamma-pcb/prod_292.html
  12. neo geo forever

WTB: Marvel Vs. Capcom CPS2

Anyone have a working one for cheap? Would be great to have the A+B board. Not looking for Pheonixed at the moment.
  13. neo geo forever

Super Neo 29 Light

Well my marquee light burnt out and I tried to find a replacement everywhere. Where can you order this thing?
  14. neo geo forever

FS: Neo Original Controllers, 4-SLOT, MVS wire harness

I will post some pics soon. The 4-Slot works great. All slots work. The sound caps are on their way out but that is a simple fix. Will also include a Jamma adapter so you can play in your jamma cab. I will also throw in a video encoder and psu so you can make it a CMVS again. SOLD I have 3...