Recent content by Neo a_bomb

1. N

Mv4 work ram error.....

Hello all, After pulling my neo cab from storage and attempting to boot up I received the following error message: WORK RAM ERROR ADDRESS WRITE READ 00100000 5555 0000 Ive combed the forums here as well as the inter webs but I'm having difficulty determining exactly...
  2. N

SSVS MVS Kit auction...

Selling Some MVS stuff, Heres the ebay item number 130760667589
  3. N

Arcade sitck Diy????

Does anyone know where I can Find info on how to make an arcade stick that I can use on the my playstation. I figure it shouldnt be too hard to do But maybe there is a wiki or faq I couldnt find. Even if there is a guy that sells em. Lemme know. I think it would be a fun little project. a_bomb
  4. N

TLH great buyer

I had a very pleasant transaction with TLH. He was easy to deal with and I would be happy to do business with him again. :buttrock: a_bomb
  5. N

Mvs games for sale...

Trimming down my collection. I have for sale: Spin master Mvs In shock box (no insert) 70us shipped Puzzle money exchanger Mvs In shock box with insert 125us shipped These games are all tested and in working order. I accept paypal. Feel free to ask questions. Thanks a_bomb the re up...
  6. N

My ebay sale...

Here is the link to my ebay sale. Flip shot MVS with a Shockbox from Big Bear. http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130002147060&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=003 Peep it. a_bomb
  7. N

Finally pics of my cab. Before and after...

It took a little while but the job is done. At least the way I like it. Here are some pics of my cab. It has had quite the overhaul over the past little while here. here is the cab basically when I got it. The monitor had already been repaired.(6 caps I believe. Before the top 5 inches of it...
  8. N

WTB MVS CARTS....

I would really like to find the following carts in MVS format. Enslish, of course. And if its a kit as long as its priced right. NO BOOTS. pm me with offers. Bang bead Ninja commando Will be paying by paypal. Holler at ya boy!:mr_t: a_bomb
  9. N

Elievens on ebay......

Does anyone know who he is or if he sells boots? He has some good games but I dont want to shell out an arm and a leg for a bootarific. Is he a member here? Help me out please. Thanks in advance. a_bomb:help:
  10. N

real bout....

I ve been playing real bout ff special and RBFF2 and for the life of me I cant get to alfred or Nightmare geese.:mad: What the hell!@?! I looked on gamefaqs and read the qualifications you have to meet and still nothing. I never lost a match I did at least 20 p power moves(2- 3 per match) and...
  11. N

no longer available.

Lets get down to business: PAYPAL ONLY Sengoku With mini marquee, Baggie, dipsheet and flyer. $40us shippedSOLD Sengoku2 With Shock box and insert $60us shipped SOLD Sengoku3 With Shock box $90us shipped NeoBomberman With Insert(for shock box) $90us shipped SOLD And...... Once again...
  12. N

SOLD!!!! please remove.

Just like the title says. Sorry the pics are blurry. The flash was just too much. Board is great working order, not sure if it has a bios:conf: $60usd shipped Power supply For MV1-fz works great $20usd shipped Buy the Motherboard and power supply together for $70usd Shipped...
  13. N

Feedback for Zer0logic

I had a great transaction with this member. Payment was prompt and there were no issues. I recommend dealing with him. I tried Boosting his Trader rating but with no luck. a_bomb
  14. N

Feedback for Billd420

I had a quick pleasant transaction with this member. I would recommend dealing with him. I tried giving him a trader rating boost but no luck. a_bomb
  15. N

Arcadegod,Japhei,caseySCAMMER???

I found this on ebay. I noticed he has low feedback and hes from tampa is this him or someone from our site? Notice he does have pictures in his auction, but with all the scamming he's done he should be able to get a digicam. What do you think...