Recent content by nemozero

1. N

been working on a metal dreamcast shell

i have seen the dreamcase and i thought i would have a bash got all the add ons noctua,dchdmi,gdemu etc etc i was thinking making a few
  2. N

new aluminium controller design nearly finished

little update joystcks are back from anodising
  3. N

new aluminium controller design nearly finished

have different buttons layouts what does everyone think theres a few bits that need to be finished before they are finished
  4. N

MAKING designer custom etched aluminum controllers

thank you 1 left..anyone have any preferences on to where to go next any neo logos like fatal fury,nam etc.just throwing ideas
  5. N

2 finally finished work a treat
  6. N

just a small update controller are back from coating here is a pic of controller with etch...enjoy;)
  7. N

been working on these for awhile.wanted to make something unique,i was thinking of making a run of these if anyone is interested
  8. N

Has anyone manufactured Neo Geo controllers recently?

i got more photos just wish i could show them they are coming along nicely .shaped.funny how u cant see them massimiliano could see it.got 3 to sell but they not finished yet
  9. N

just a slight update spent some time on the top half have a pic for you.getting there anyone like 1
  10. N

hi there got an update on controllers made a custom, aluminium controller awhile back ,improved the design a bit got some photos of controller bottom and half the top.got to be finished,then gonna coat and finally engrave with custom neo artwork sanwa buttons and stick,just wondered if anyone...