Recent content by N30_G30_speed

1. N30_G30_speed

BEST TV Shows to watch... CURRENTLY...

Hannibal: awesome sociopath situations, lots of suspense, drama and creepy murders Vikings: great battles, interesting characters, less drama and backstabbing than game of thrones Better Call Saul: Louie: he does awesome stand up bits inside the episodes and they are extremely funny
  2. N30_G30_speed

What was your favorite movie as a kid that wasn't a kid's movie?

6 years old -> mother effin' JAWS
  3. N30_G30_speed

Possible to fit an Aero inside an Astro?

I have an aero that has a lot of cleaning, repainting and rust removing work to be done. Last week I heard someone was selling empty astro city cabs for $60 and I was wondering how difficult it might be to have everything moved to the new cab. Has anyone ever done this?:help:
  4. N30_G30_speed

mod please delete

sorry this was meant for "tech support"
  5. N30_G30_speed

What arcade stick do you own?

I just crossed over to Chile and got myself this along with a ps3, I'm enjoying KOFXIII in a whole new level
  6. N30_G30_speed

Steam Summer Sale is Live

dude
  7. N30_G30_speed

Pacific Rim

I'm getting my IMAX fancy tickets two weeks from now, no matter what
  8. N30_G30_speed

Open source console gaming

just found this :lolz:
  9. N30_G30_speed

So I know I'm probably freaking out over nothing but... Big Al? you there?

Has anyone heard something about Big Al during the last few days. I sent payment for a game last friday and he hasn't logged back in ever since. Do you guys know if something happened to him? :eek:
  10. N30_G30_speed

Taking apart a cab (Aero City)

I'm slowly cleaning and restoring this cab, so I thought which things I should be extra careful with when taking it apart completely, since its the best way to do a good job with it. I already replaced one stick with a sanwa and all the buttons as well :) Hints with the monitor specially are...
  11. N30_G30_speed

Martial Masters PGM IGS

I found this one a couple of days ago and bought it right away :) the game is not as common as it used to be and $80 shipped works like a charm for me. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Martial-Master-IGSoriginal-Card-PGM-/281089125710
  12. N30_G30_speed

FT/FS: AES KOFs remaining pack with free MEMORY CARD

FT/FS: AES KOF 2000, AOF3, KOF 98, KOF 2002, KOF96 for... Hi all, I'm getting rid of some games I'm not playing to get other games I do want to play :) Paypal accounts from Argentina can't receive "gift" payments so all prices need to have the "%4" added to them, sorry, not my call :( The...
  13. N30_G30_speed

FT/FS:Pokemon Platinum & SoulSilver, DBZ2 SF

So I have the following items and I need to trade them for other stuff and if its impossible then cash :( (I can't receive "gift" paypal payments, so all prices need to have the %4 fee added to them) DBZ 2: Butouden Super Famicom - box and blister, no manual - $15 Pokemon "Platinum" DS (JAP)...
  14. N30_G30_speed

Aero City volume knob

This video shows the process in detail and I think I can replicate it, but I'm having a hard time trying to find that exact potentiometer he's using since I'm not sure about that piece specific characteristics... has anyone ever tried this mod? thanks :)
  15. N30_G30_speed

Aero City monitor wierd behaviour...

So I'm kinda worried my "new" cab's monitor is acting a little bit crazy, sometimes while I'm playing the colors go really dark and sometimes they go "yellow-ish". Image goes "yellow" Image goes dark Also I've realized that when I'm playing the movements of the stick produce a little bit...