Recent content by MyulChi

1. MyulChi

WTB: Famicom repros. (English famicom carts)

Hello. I am looking for any english translated famicom carts. Please PM me with name and price if you have any for sale. thanks
  2. MyulChi

FT: PS3 New Sealed Gran Turismo 5 for another game.

I have a sealed Gran Turiosmo 5 for trade. It says it includes $20 worth of cars and tracks. Im looking for KOF 13, but will consider other offers. Conditions dont matter as long as it works. thx
  3. MyulChi

SOLD: Three Boxed Gameboy games for $20 shipped.

SOLD thx These three games are going cheap because I found them to be Chinese pirates. King of Fighters 95 and the SAMURAI SHODOWN 3 look very authentic. See for yourself ;) All for $20 shipped within US.:multi_co:
  4. MyulChi

SOLD $75 SHIPPED for boxed DS Lite & R4.

SOLD Hello. $ shipped for a Ds Lite in excellent cosmetic condition in box + R4. Charger is missing. The system was originally crimson and black, but I recently replaced the case with black. Please refer to the pics below.
  5. MyulChi

A lot of retro collection for sale. NeoGeo, Famicom, Nintendo, Sega (Now Priced)

Famicom games are now on ebay for individual sale. Everything you see here will be on ebay. All offers will be considered, and replied with a good manner ;) For detailed pictures of my items, please download the zip posted above. Neo Geo AES. The box condition is best I've seen so far...
  6. MyulChi

WTB: New or Mint NGPCs

Hello ;) Im looking for new or mint NGPC systems. Please PM me if it is 1) new or old model 2) condition 3) color 4) shipped proce to PA 19141 I am willing to buy multiple systems if you have them as a bulk for a price. Thank you!
  7. MyulChi

:: WTB :: Custom made joystick for PC. <FOUND thx>

Stick is found. PLz don't bump.:) Hello. I've always wanted a 2-player joystick for PC, but never had the time OR skill to build one myself. I am looking for a custom made 2-player joystick for PC with sanwa style sticks and buttons. I am considering a joystick from ebay, but Im not sure...
  8. MyulChi

WTB: NeoGeo old style stick.

PM me shipped price if you have a functioning stick for sale. 19141, PA. PP rdy ;)
  9. MyulChi

WTB: 3 Neo geo CD titles (KOF98 + SS4 + LB2) & NGPC system (carbon color)

Hello. I am looking to buy these NGCD games as a set. Someone willing to give me a good deal please PM me shipped price to PA. Region does not matter. Please specify conditions as well. King of Fighters 98 Samurai Sprits 4 Last Blade 2 Also looking for a boxed NeoGeo pocket system in Black...
  10. MyulChi

How does Turbo Express behave when powered without game inserted?

Hello guys. I need to know what happens if a fully functioning turbo express is powered without a game in it. I just bought a turbo express off ebay and it does not work. It only gives me white blank screen when powered on even with a game in it. The seller claims that my game could be the...
  11. MyulChi

WTB ::: Neo Geo CDZ system in GOOD ~ NEW condition.

PM me the price if you've got one for sale! I am looking for a CDZ system. The box must be in good condition. I am also looking for a PC engine system DUO-RX in same condition. PM me shipped price to Philadelphia, 19141. Thank you...
  12. MyulChi

WTB ::: PC Engine DUO-RX & CDZ system ::: GOOD ~ NEW

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am looking for GOOD ~ NEW condition PC ENGINE duo-RX. (I may ask for pictures) Please PM me SHIPPED PRICE to Philadelphia, PA (19141). or I can name a price for you after seeing some pictures of...
  13. MyulChi

NG system found. Thank you all.

Thank you all who PMed me and helped me getting the system.:multi_co:
  14. MyulChi

SOLD

Biddings ended! Thank you & happy new year :) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  15. MyulChi

WANTED: Geforce 9800 GTX Plus

Anyone got a used 9800 gtx plus for sale? It has to be the "plus" version. PM me the shipped price if you have one for sale. Thank!