Recent content by MySoberCompanion

1. MySoberCompanion

Preparing for quarantine

I'm from central Italy, so I should have a balanced point of view. Northern regions are different from the southern ones, Lombardy+Veneto+Emilia Romagna together compose one of the most developed industrial areas in Europe and make the 50% of the GDP of the country. The national health system...
  2. MySoberCompanion

Preparing for quarantine

Coronavirus it's just an excuse to have a long siesta.
  3. MySoberCompanion

The Sober Room

I had a topic with my cubby filled with junk, but tinypic went down and in the meantime I finally changed home. This is my new room, for gaming and projection. Wished to have everything ready to play, so I made 3 different stations: 8-16 bit (NES-SNES-MD-PCE-CMVS); thanks to TK for the...
  4. MySoberCompanion

Doll fuckers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/610ec648-b348-423a-bd3c-04dc701b2985 “People can be bad,” said Santos. “Because they did not understand the technology and did not have to pay for it, they treated the doll like barbarians.”
  5. MySoberCompanion

So I saw Alien Covenant. I am pissed (spoiler free rant)

The Engineers already met the xenomorph.
  6. MySoberCompanion

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Recently picked up this PSX scph5500 jp + stick (a little clunky, but great for the price), and two gorgeous Saturn killers :drool:
  7. MySoberCompanion

Which Neo Geo consumer system design is your favorite?

What about Celica GT-four? :scratch:
  8. MySoberCompanion

A couple of delicacies for a great autumn evening.
  9. MySoberCompanion

Finally, I have a mame cab. Nothing beats an original red cab or a jp sitdown cabinet, but at least I could move it by myself without an elevator or 2 buddies :D
  10. MySoberCompanion

Coming back from a trip in Japan, Mandarake and Super Potato shelves were quite disappointing and the few interesting titles more expensive than on ebay :(
  11. MySoberCompanion

The last time that I played this game was on the C64 20 yrs ago, this is a really good translation (probably the best after the X68K) apart some flickering. One of the most joyful game experience, we need more Taito nowadays...
  12. MySoberCompanion

Game boy Ballers post here

That was cool and full of contents, but due to the different resolution and the need for vertical scroll, it changed the experience IMHO. Maybe I'd preferred another Super Mario Land with pumped grafx, but as you said in his short lifespan, GBC had several great titles (I loved the two Zelda...