Recent content by MrMark0673

1. MrMark0673

FS/FO: CIB Philips CD-i 910 Player SOLD!!!

I've cleaning out some stuff and found a CD-i I picked up years ago collecting dust. This this is massive and takes up way too much space, anyone interested in it at $75 shipped in the US? Works, but has the common sticking tray issue so you have to help it out often enough. No controllers...
  2. MrMark0673

FS/FO: Massive Lot of CD-i Protos, NES Protos, SNES protos, More!

So here it is, a massive list of stuff I want gone. Here's what I'm looking for: - When you make an offer, let me know if you're from the US or international. That usually changes my view of shipping charges :) - The CD-i protos are as-is. I don't have a CD-i to test them on and their...
  3. MrMark0673

MrMark and BeaglePuss's Genesis Reproductions and Requests Thread!

Sega Genesis Reproductions! This thread is dedicated to both the sale and request of Sega Genesis reproductions. Current games available for immediate reproduction are: Alien Soldier NTSC English Translation NEW ART!!! Zero Wing NTSC English Translation Brave Battle Saga: Legend of...
  4. MrMark0673

WTB: Modded Genesis 3

Hi all, Looking to buy a Model 3 Genesis modded with the following specs: Region Switch S-Video Out Audio-Out Stereo Mod Crystal Clear Sound Green LED Light Power Out in the back SMS Converter Compatible No 32X/Game Genie function needed. I'm really looking for clean work similar to the pics...
  5. MrMark0673

No Longer Available

Unfortunately, this service is no longer available.
  6. MrMark0673

Empty big Red 4 Slot in Dallas $40 (Not Mine)

Link: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/vgm/1616930738.html Not a bad deal for someone looking to fix one up.
  7. MrMark0673

FS/FO: 12 SNES and Genesis Prototypes

I've been streamlining my proto collecting toward NES exclusively, so I'm looking to sell off some of my SNES and Genny protos. All prices include shipping in the US, international shipping will be a bit more but reasonable. I'm open to offers, so don't be afraid to send one along. Without...
  8. MrMark0673

FT: Loose NES carts and CIB PS2 Games for NES carts I need

Hi guys, I'm down to about 50 or so carts to complete my licensed set, just looking to see if I can trade some carts I have to get a bit closer before I start buying up the remaining ones I need. I know there are a few that are on the pricey side, but I still have a bunch of commons to fill up...
  9. MrMark0673

6 NES Test Cart Lot, BIN $850 on Chase The Chuck Wagon

Not sure if anyone here would be interested in these, but I figured I'd post these one more time at $850 if anyone wants them. This is a great price and it isn't very often that these appear in lots. Enjoy! http://www.chasethechuckwagon.com/item.cgi?show_item=0000046868
  10. MrMark0673

Sanwa mounting plate question

So I recently bought some new Sanwa sticks, but they didn't come with mounting plates. No big deal I figured, I'd just pick up some replacements. Got 2 from Lizard Licks, but they don't come with the screws to mount them. Anyone know which screws to use? I know they're short and metric, but...
  11. MrMark0673

WTB: Sengoku 3 with Shock and insert

Hi folks, Just looking for a nice copy of Sengoku 3 with Big Bear shock and nice color insert, anyone have an extra? Shoot me an offer including shipping and we can work something out!