Recent content by Morden

1. M

NG64 Game Conversion

Recently, I got Buriki One, which is my third fighting game for the system. The only one that's left is the first Samurai Spirits game, but it's rather expensive on eBay, which is pretty much what I'm limited to. This got me thinking. Is it possible to perform a game conversion and convert...
  2. M

Neo Geo 64 Revisions vs Versions compatibility

Ok, so here's the deal, and the problem. I'm aware of different board versios and revisions. It's telling them apart that's problematic. I would like to gain some clarity when it comes to revisions, namely: ● Are all versions [fighting, driving, shooting, korean] available in both revision 1...
  3. M

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Finally ... Tri-sync heaven, baby. It came with ZERO locks. While I don't mind the lack of coin mech door, coin bucket door and control panel locks missing, I really wouldn't mind having the lock on the main compartment door. Any cheap replacements for these? Also, is anyone here selling kick...
  4. M

Bitcoin Winners

That's right ... all you need is love ❤
  5. M

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

6. M

China doing consolized MVS

Yeah. They did the same thing here. Every device with internet access was considered a radio / TV receiver. Because, as usual, 90% of households paying the TV license fee wasn't enough. They wanted to get everyone and their pets. Through some miracle, someone took their ass to court, and it went...
  7. M

8. M

China doing consolized MVS

Apparently, someone in China figured it was time to get a piece of the consolized MVS action. I don't know whether or not this has been posted before, but it's the first time I see these. They can be found at Time Harvest Store, along with some familiar looking supergun designs.
  9. M

161in1 understanding its logic.

I know you're recycling your window design from NeoGeoLand, and there's only so much you can do within the BIOS space, but let's take a look at the old window: It has two things going for it: cleaner look and additional space where the button functions are shown. I know we can't have the...
  10. M

Kick harness + adapter from JNX and a replacement fan for CPS2. If your CPS2 is still rocking the original fan, I strongly suggest you replace it with Ebmpapst 612 FL. Compared to the sound of the original, this one is near silent, and completely silent when inside of the cab.
  11. M

Internet Speed Test 2K18 Edition

Stats from home:
  12. M

Internet Speed Test 2K18 Edition

Here's the result from my work laptop over WiFi. The Google test is completely unreliable, and seems almost random. I can do tests one after another, and get anything between 12 and 80 Mbps up. Ridiculous.