Recent content by mookystains

1. M

Record collecting

My record collection at this point. Its gotten larger and smaller over the years from selling chunks and slowly buying more. LP wise its definitely over 1,000 but I havent counted in years. All those little boxes are 45s
  2. M

Best games for MAC (steam, etc.)

Heyo Sorry if there is a previous thread of this. Anyways, for the first time in years, I bought a new laptop and I was wondering what good games are out there for a newer mac, steam or otherwise. Nothing crazy, Ive got a PS4 for the heavy lifting mind you. I'm on the road for a living, usually...
  3. M

WTB: 3DS (any style, color)

Im looking to buy a Nintendo 3DS, dont care which color or style. How much are these going for used these days anyhow?
  4. M

Record collecting

I love records. Here is some of my collection. The little boxes are 45"s
  5. M

Grand Theft Auto: Online

Figured that I might as well start this for when online actually works(lol) I wanna start a crew! I dont have any xbox live friends and do not want to miss out on some of the (supposed) content coming in the future. My username is rinconrincon Lets gets some crews together
  6. M

WTB: Nintendo 3DS system with or without Animal Crossing New Leaf

'elo. Im looking to buy a used 3ds. Dont care which color, dont care about the condition as long as it plays fine and screens are fine. My main reason for buying a 3ds is the new animal crossing, which I am also lookin to buy. I am open to trades, I dont have much anymore BUT I just found my...
  7. M

Gamestop console return policy???

Quick question. I figure some people here have worked in the business. Anyone know the used console return policy at gamestop or a CEX or anything? The reason I ask is, honestly, I only want a PS3 so I can play and beat The Last Of Us, which could probably be done in less than a week, then...
  8. M

Anyone playing MINECRAFT 360 ? Wanna play?

I broke down and decided to give Minecraft xbox 360 a try. First time ive played this game, i get it, its super addictive. Anyone playing? Anyone wanna play? I had to start a new gamertag (long story) and I have ZERO friends. my gamertag is rinconrincon I really wanna try this with someone...
  9. M

US AES System+14 AES games for SALE

Hey NG.com long time no see. The time has come, I got my Neo-Geo out of storage and am forced to sell it. San Francisco is expensive as all hell and having this thing in my storage doesn't help pay the bills. What we have here is a Neo-Geo US AES console with 1 joystick controller and 1 Neo-Geo...
  10. M

TRADE: Older AES titles(plus console) for XBOX360

Hey. Im outta the loop when it comes to the Neo-Geo market these days, so excuse me if this is a laughable request. Ive got some older kinda common AES titles collecting dust in storage and was wondering if I could unload them in trade for a XBOX360. I havent touched video games in years but...
  11. M

Weird PC image problem.

Ive been having this problem on my computer latley... Images on the internet, like this forum for example, sometimes don't show up on firefox(I havent tried other browsers yet). Its noticeable, so I refresh and they load fine(usually). There is no red X or anything, nothing appears at all. I...
  12. M

My band playing WITH DZJENGHIS KHAN AND ORANGE SUNSHINE. TOMORROW

THE JIZZ OPEN FOR THESE RETARDS (DZJENGHIS KHAN) AND THESE WEIRDOS FROM THE NETHERLANDS (ORANGE SUNSHINE) AT THE HEMLOCK TAVERN in SAN FRANCISCO TOMORROW, THE 5TH 9:30PM 21+ Listen up NERD, be there if you like LOUD music, LIVE!! http://www.myspace.com/thejizzrocks
  13. M

My band playing WITH DZJENGHIS KHAN AND ORANNGE SUNSHINE. TOMORROW

THE JIZZ OPEN FOR THESE RETARDS (DZJENGHIS KHAN) AND THESE WEIRDOS FROM THE NETHERLANDS (ORANGE SUNSHINE) AT THE HEMLOCK TAVERN in SAN FRANCISCO TOMORROW, THE 5TH 9:30PM 21+ Listen up NERD, be there if you like LOUD music, LIVE!! http://www.myspace.com/thejizzrocks
  14. M

Bay Area! Come see my band.

I know i dont really post here anymore and if I do its only in the music section but Come see my band, The Jizz (I know the name is terrible). Feb 24th at 12 Galaxies. 9PM 21+ There one other band not mentioned on the flyer. We are the second band playing. Its one of our first and last...
  15. M

Visual Playlist

If you're like me you love vinyl album art. Everything about records is way more personal than any other audio format IMO. So I have grown to love the way 12" records are visually presented. Post pictures of record you have been listening to lately. There was a thread like this on some old forum...