Recent content by MeTaLCzAr

1. MeTaLCzAr

Interest check: World Heroes Perfect U.S

I'm about to pick this up in a spell', and was wondering the interest. Case: NM Insert: Mint Instructions: NM - Excellent Cart: NM - Excellent I'm thinking of keeping it due to its rarity, but I'm also eager to finish some of my collection with things I care more for. I'm looking for the...
  2. MeTaLCzAr

Lochlan, where's my money or game I paid for nearly a month ago? *Game Delivered*

I've emailed Lochlan three times to date, I've not bothered PMing as he's not revisited the forums since the evening of the day after I paid him. This is what's transpired. 1) I Initially made payment on August 16th, for an agreed upon amount of $325.00. 2) Lochlan then contacted me on the...
  3. MeTaLCzAr

WTB: Fatal Fury 3, KOF 96, 98, 99, 00, 02, 03 for US AES.

As it states cash in hand for the following US AES titles. Looking for the following, Intensity of interest is in order. -King of Fighters 2000 (Yes, NGF'd) -Fatal Fury 3 -King of Fighters 96' -King of Fighters 98' -King of Fighters 99' -King of Fighters 02' -King of Fighters 03'...
  4. MeTaLCzAr

WTT / FS: JPN AES MS3 1st ed. WHP, QoF, FFS,SS, SS2, MVS US Kits + Mod Controllers.

Cleaning out some back stock yet again, and some stuff I've tired of playing. JPN AES Games Metal Slug 3 (1st Edition) Snap Lock: NM+ Insert: NM - Excellent + Instructions: NM - Excellent + Slight Bend on Bottom right edge. Cart: Near Mint, Label excellent, cart in Excellent condition overall...
  5. MeTaLCzAr

Modded Sega Saturn controllers one W/ Turbo & One Modded Gen 2 Six button controller.

Getting custom sticks made in the near future so I have a few too many customs controllers, these are far and away the best controllers available for fighting games regardless of generation or console. Units are as follows, all Second generation Saturn sticks save one. Unit one: Black Saturn...
  6. MeTaLCzAr

Was bored at the mall, decided to get a hat made.

Like It says, Was bored and decided I needed a new hat, they had a custom embroidery set up at the mall down In grosse pointe, or maybe it was harper woods? Regardless. I did what I could with what they had, they couldn't link my berry up to import images on the drive, additionally she said I...
  7. MeTaLCzAr

FS | FT: Near Mint 80gb PS3 In box

Near Mint PS3 With good condition Box. This is the NON B/C unit & has been tested and is in perfect working order. Includes: -PS3 80GB Unit with Minimal wear -Dual Shock 3 Six-axis controller w/ USB wire -Power cord -A/V cables -PS3 disc sealed -original box in good condition $305.00 shipped...
  8. MeTaLCzAr

Wanted: Gleaming the Cube on Laser Disc

Anyone have one available, this will finish my LaserDisc collection.:buttrock: PM with pricing. Will trade Modern / Vintage items as well.
  9. MeTaLCzAr

Interesting KOFXII interveiw

The game has been simplified & reverted to a KOF 94 state. I remember KOF 94 with great fondness, but the complexity of later KOF's is what differentiated the KOF series from its competitors. I'll have to wait & play before passing final judgment. http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/25491
  10. MeTaLCzAr

Blackberry (CDMA) users, who's excited!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3syKaQESfs God damn if I haven't been waiting two years for this day. :buttrock:
  11. MeTaLCzAr

FT / FS SuperNova Supergun & K.I Ideally for CMVS

I have the following for sale or trade, Trades I'd consider in addition to my "Wanted List", are as follows. -Turbo Duo CIB -Super Grafx CIB -One or Two Slot CMVS -R.E.I or equivalent modded AES Heres the suspects for sale. First off, Super Nova supergun, I purchased this about Six months ago...
  12. MeTaLCzAr

Any Idea as to how to export Image from XBLA menus. Or have DC MOTW source files?

I can't seem to figure a way to do so. I also don't possess the DC version of mark of the wolves as my back up plan. Ideally I want the image from the backdrop of MOTW's on XBLA, in the Garou menus via the XBLA database it has the image in my signature slightly altered and Higher res, I find...
  13. MeTaLCzAr

unsung Gem?

Anyone try this Battle Fantasia for Xbox 360? I just had one traded in, been playing it for about an hour. Very interesting, offbeat yet refined.
  14. MeTaLCzAr

FS / FT: Metal Slug 5 U.S AES NM+,Boxed AES Kidney stick, Price cut!

Metal Slug 5 U.S NM Snap Lock Case: Mint - Insert: Mint Instructions: Mint W/ Baggie Cart: NM - Has Insertion marks, shes been used. Asking price: $430.00 USD Shipped, Priority will be more. Neo Geo New style controller, complete in box w/ styrafoam. Asking Price: $35.00 obo shipped.
  15. MeTaLCzAr

Hate to be "That guy", but list of those who owe me feedback.. :P

I'll admit I'm just as at fault, but I had freetime today :eek_2: to look around. There's another 20 or so people who owe me feedback but I erased there messages, due to getting so many a day... every day. Heres the list (and yes I've left you feedback at this junction) - Andy251203 (Trade...