Recent content by Metal Slug

1. M

Ganbare Neo Poke Kun 2021-04-01

by Metal Slug Japanese Title: Ganbare Neo Poke-Kun By: SNK Year: 2000 Size: 16 Megs Pocket Link? No Dreamcast Link? No B/W Compatible? No Color Compatible? Yes Japanese Option? Yes English Option? No Ganbare Neo Poke-Kun. NEOP00970 SNK. 2000. NGPC only. Does...
  2. M

Merry Xmas handheld fans =)

That's it really! Have a good time peeps! I've already got a new game for the 3DS to look forward to! (Battleship)
  3. M

Android Strategy games, any recommendations?

I'm looking for a strat' game to go on the tablet that we've got our little lad for xmas. Something where there is some simple resource management without a whole lot of reading. Preferably with a bit of sword and sorcery, but who knows! He might enjoy sci-fi of warfare. Nothing too violent...
  4. M

General tablet advice needed please.

Here's my dilemma guys. Our little lad needs a tablet for schoolwork and I've got no clue about them whatsoever. It needs to be fairly robust and easy to use, and he is going to want to be able to play RTS games on it. As well as things like Angry Birds! He's just about to turn 5, so want to get...
  5. M

Sample/promo carts on that site everyone loves!

Again, nothing to do with me! I've not got any of these and I actually don't think they were sent out like this in the UK. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Big-Tournament-Golf-Neo-Geo-Pocket-Colour-SNK-Demo-Sample-Version-/111510265980?pt=UK_PC_Video_Games_Video_Games_JS&hash=item19f687a07c...
  6. M

Anyone collect NGPC paperwork?

Thanks Herb :) Dynamite Slugger was one of the 'cancelled' titles that slipped out in low numbers in the UK. It also has the distinction of having the most glaring proof reading error of any NGPC title:
  7. M

Neo News Magazines. I only have two issues. Pamphlets really.
  8. M

Here's the really nice gatefold brochure. Have you got this one?
  9. M

Collecting UK Version NGPC games.

The metallic blue one, was imaginatively just called 'blue' here lol. There were a lot more colours available in Japan. I've got all the UK colours except Silver, which I've got as a b/w. I think my favourite is the Aqua blue.
  10. M

What game do you most wish was released on the pocket?

There is a sort of a Mega Man game...... As long as you like the boss battles?
  11. M

Brochures, posters, flyers etc?
  12. M

Collecting UK Version NGPC games.

Hi Totoro, Yes, it's really that rare. And the reasons are complex and varied. Basically there were a batch of games that were in the process of being shipped or awaiting release but 'ready' as Aruze pulled the plug on SNK. Some had been announced for a while and had generated some interest...