Recent content by MDK

1. M

Worst possible ideas for 2002?

Well, just post what you think would be the most terrible idea to implement in 2k2. - Bao as a main character - Whip without a dominatrix costume... - Make the game an 3D-Fighter - Make Mai's boobs smaller and put more clothes on her. - Make the game on non-neo hardware before 2003... - Put in...
  2. M

How many message board members does it take to change a lightbulb?

How many message board members does it take to change a lightbulb? Answer: 422. 1 to change the lightbulb and post it to the board that the bulb has been changed. 14 to respond and share similar experiences. 7 to caution about the dangers of changing lightbulbs. 27 to point out spelling...
  3. M

If Iori and Leona had kids...

...what color would their hair be? And speaking of hair, does leona's pootie tang hair turn red when she goes orochi?
  4. M

What is the difference between AES, MVS and Home Cart?

I know what the Home Cart is but what are the other two and why is AES so expensive??? Just as stupid question posted by somebody who does not know the neo-geo collection scene well.
  5. M

How come games not released on Neo or DC automatically suck?

Sorry, I realize that there are alot of honest gamers on these boards, but it just depresses me that so many people will condemn games just because they aren't realeased for those two systems. There are some really great games for all the systems, but nobody tries them out. No offence to...
  6. M

I think your gonna be a little pissed off...

I don't think anybody here is going to be very happy. They have already started to dump 2001! the link
  7. M

The messiah has arrived!

Article Wow, sony is gonna be pissed about this... [ December 06, 2001: Message edited by: MDK ]
  8. M

A question about the neo hardware...

Can anyone tell me if this thing can do component out? Is there any possible way I could get some sort of extremely high quality output so I can play one on a big screen?
  9. M

SNK VS. Capcom 3... Would you mind waiting a while?

What I mean is, would you really have a problem waiting a long time for this game if capcom did a really good job on it. I mean things like non-crapalicious character sprites and animation, high-rez everything, better 3D backgrounds, all the good SNK characters, true character balance and...
  10. M

Would you buy KOF if it went 3d in 2002???

Would you even think about buying this game if it went 3D??? What if it had graphics better than Dead or Alive 3, on the infamous XBOX? Would it be the same? Completly different? Not KOF? Personally, I think it would have major potential to kick ass if it wasn't done cheap and crappy like...