Recent content by maxlords

1. M

Restated my AES Collection

I feel like maybe you all need more on context as to how serious a collector Wrong Way is. I mean, who here could make a video this exciting....he's practically dancing!
  2. M

Bootleg CPS2 cart info?

Ok, was just about to buy a CPS2 Puzzle Fighter B board from a guy and he let me know that it has a Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo sticker over the top of a Street Fighter Alpha sticker. Did Capcom do this? Or is this a bootleg? I've never heard of that before on CPS2 stuff and I know there are...
  3. M

FS/FT: Mini-marquees!

Got a few minis kicking around that I don't need. Anyone interested? Andro Dunos (sunfaded pretty bad) Alpha Mission II (sunfaded fairly bad) Crossed Swords (slight sunfading) Last Resort (slight sunfading) Magician Lord (very slight sunfading) Happy to trade for other minis I need or...
  4. M

WTB: MIRROR'S EDGE Messenger bag!

Looking to buy a Mirror's Edge messenger bag. The yellow bag they gave out as a preorder bonus with the game! Thanks very much!
  5. M

Kitchener, Ontario, Canada - CGCC Spring Swap Meet: Saturday May 1st 1-5 PM

This isn't technically a Neo Gathering, but I'll probably have a couple of MVS carts and whatnot to sell. Could probably even dump a kit or two if there's someone interested; I know there are a few locals on here...this place is about 45 min from Toronto tops :) Not sure how much other Neo...
  6. M

Maxlords' ULTIMATE Sale 500+ items, many rares! Multi-system!

Ok, this is my ULTIMATE sale. No exaggeration. This is a once EVER sale. I need a car...by November. And I'm willing to purge as much as a third of my ENTIRE collection to get it. I need to come up with around $8000 before November to buy the car I want. I've gone through my collection and...
  7. M

MVS games for sale

Selling some MVS stuff....let me know if my prices are too far out of line!: Alpha Mission 2 (US cart w/MM) $85 Burning Fight (US cart w/MM) $30 [HOLD] Flip Shot (US cart only, serials damaged on one side) $115 [HOLD] Magical Drop 2 (US cart w/MM – REALLY nice shape super low serial) $50 Metal...
  8. M

WTB: 60 GB PS3 - (Found, pending!)

As the title says, looking for a 60 GB PS3 (US/Cdn version). Offering $430 US + shipping. Loose or boxed, doesn't matter, must work 100%. Prefer to deal with established sellers.
  9. M

FS/T: NGPC Collection, Slug 4 kit

Ok, gettling out of NGPC and dumping a Slug cart that I'm not playing. Paypal payments preferred, will accept international postal money orders in USD. I should still have feedback here...been a while...if not, I deal a fair amount on shmups and have excellent eBay feedback as "max-lords"...
  10. M

Anyone know how to contact D-Lite (phone number, etc)?

Title says it all....I need to get ahold of him about some hardware.... Thanks!
  11. M

MV-1 mobo sound problems! *sniff*

Ok guys, just got a Neo Geo 1 slot (model MV-1) yesterday. It worked fine when I tested it with Metal Slug, but when I started putting other carts in it (Blazing Star and Pulstar notably, and also Slug 3), the sound went nuts. I get NO music and weird static on Pulstar, and intermittent sound...
  12. M

FS: Final Fantasy VII promo merchandise (now with BIG pics!)

Ok, I brought this stuff from home when I went back to Oregon. I got it back when FFVII came out and begged a bunch of stores for the promo stuff! Now I don't need it any more and am getting rid of it. Here's pictures of each item and they're fairly big so 56Kers beware! FFVII T-shirt...
  13. M

Radiant Silvergun (Saturn) FS/FT!

Just picked up a minty Radiant Silvergun for Saturn! Played it, not really into it. Condition is a 9.5/10. Manual, inserts and spine are flawless mint. The disc has a bit of dust (which I'm afraid to remove) and a couple of VERY VERY small, very light surface scratches, barely noticeable...
  14. M

Bootleg Twinkle Star Sprites? NOW WITH PICS!

I couldn't find any specific info on bootleg Twinkle Star Sprites carts. I picked a cart only copy up off eBay from Yaton a week or so ago for $72. It arrived today. The case is obviously 3rd party, not even remotely like a legit MVS case, and the label (as I knew) was also homemade. When I...
  15. M

WTB: Planet Harriers PCB?? ANYONE?

Anyone EVER seen a Planet Harriers PCB for sale? I played this game today and I REALLY want the game...but I can't seem to find the board anywhere. Anyone got any ideas? Anyone got one they'd SELL??? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!