Recent content by MasterAmado

1. MasterAmado

Namco jvs to jamma Questions?

I recently purchased a namco cyberlead II cab the other day which is a jvs cab. I got a namco to jvs adapter today and after hooking it up I have audio and video but no controls? Anybody have this issue before? This is my first jvs cab and it seem confusing compared to jamma.:scratch:
  2. MasterAmado

FS: Cheap CPS3,Naomi,CPS1

My car broke down and I need cash fast. I was forced to sell my cab earlier this week and most of my boards. I have this stuff left which is of no use to me now without a cab to play them in. :( Full naomi set up gd rom, dimm, power supply and sega I/O $275 CPS1 SF2 champ (hacked version) $50...
  3. MasterAmado

WTB/TF: MV-1C

Looking for the MV-1C single slot mvs board. willing to pay cash or trade I have these for trade http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194377 and naomi gd rom drive and dimm board as well. :help:
  4. MasterAmado

MVS portable hacks?

I saw this link http://benheck.com/neo-geo-mvs-portable and thought this would be a cool project. I know there are quite a few people on this board who consolize mvs systems and I was wondering if any of you have tried anything like this.
  5. MasterAmado

Asura Blade dips?

Got my copy of Asura Blade in the mail today and I was wondering if anybody knows what the dip switch settings are? :spock:
  6. MasterAmado

Naomi Too Bright/Color bleeding?

I recently bought a naomi gd rom set up with a sega I/O and when I started the system it seemed like the picture was far too bright. When I checked the color settings in the test menu there was a large amount of color bleeding and the black its more of a grey color. I had a spare naomi mother...
  7. MasterAmado

pcb training mode?

Just curious if any arcade fighters had any kind of training mode. I know none of the major ones do so no capcom cps2/cps3 games or naomi or mvs carts.Maybe one of the more obscure fighters though maybe through some dip switch setting or something. :spock: This is the link that got me thinking...
  8. MasterAmado

dead 4 slot?

when I turn my cab on all I get is a jumble of green and white squares on the monitor. It displays the same thing whether I have any mvs games plugged into the motherboard or not. The cab works fine with my cps2/cps3 games. I had not played any neo geo games in a few months but the four slot was...
  9. MasterAmado

FS: atomiswave,cps3,naomi,cps1

Naomi mobo $75 Sfce hacked type. Not exactly sure what version this is it has slow and fast fireballs and air moves but no player switching mid round or multi fireballs on screen at once. $60 xbox to jamma set up $45 SOLD cps2 sfa2 a+b $60 SOLD MOTW and game art $100 SOLD the...
  10. MasterAmado

Lost keys for neo 29 cab

I lent my neo 29 candy cab out for a street fighter tournament and when it was returned I was informed the people running the event lost the keys to my cab. I have had some experience picking deadbolts and house locks but I know nothing about circular locks like the kind found on most cabs. Has...
  11. MasterAmado

cps3 Dead Earth !

I recently moved and when I hooked up my cps3 board with red earth I get a blue and green scrambled picture when booting. Is this the dead battery crap I keep hearing about or could this be a mother board issue. I have tried un plugging all the cables and resetting them but it does not make a...
  12. MasterAmado

Naomi GD-ROM set up cheap!!

I am in a bit of a pinch and need money fast so as a result I am selling my Naomi system with the GD-ROM unit. This comes with the Capcom I/O and is powered by a separate micro pc power supply. I am asking $500 for the whole package. I will post pics as soon as I get home from work. :help...
  13. MasterAmado

Super Neo 29 sticks?

I have a Super Neo 29 which comes stock with seimitsus and those seem more difficult to come buy than sanwas and I was wondering if anyone knows which other sticks will work in my cab. I am at work so I can not look at the exact model but I think they are LS40-1 or something like that. :conf:
  14. MasterAmado

CPS1 sf2 questions

Hey I am thinking of getting an old school sf2 board for my candy cab and was wondering a few things. First do cps1 boards have suicide batteries and second why do there seem to be so many different types of boards for this game. If you do a search for street fighter 2 under the arcade tab on...
  15. MasterAmado

Super gun ps2 input?

Just wondering what I would need to make a super gun that I can use ps2 controllers on.:spock: