Recent content by marvelguy68

1. M

treasure planet?

anyone seen this yet? i was thinking about going and watching it tonight, just wanted to make sure it was the one to see.
  2. M

DVDS FOR SALE AGAIN!!!

HELP A BROTHER OUT AGAIN!!! $7 PLUS SHIPPING BUYS THESE GREAT MOVIES! PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. I WONT BE ABLE TO ANSWER ANY EMAILS UNTIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE! MORTAL KOMBAT TANGO AND CASH THE 3 MUSKETEERS WE WERE SOLDIERS SPIES LIKE US THE GENEREALS...
  3. M

DID ANYONE PICK UP THE STARWARS 2 AOTC DVD?

I thought they were going to put in the scene where it shows anakin killing those creatures, the women and children? only reason i bought the dvd version, and its not in there. what gives????
  4. M

DVDS FOR SALE, CHEAP!!

I sold some dvds before, and im liquidating the rest of my collection. heres what i have. also, u can search the forums for my last post to find the people who bought from me, to verify me. i take paypal preferably, that way your protected and so am i. thanks MORTAL KOMBAT THE NEGOTIATOR THE...
  5. M

voodoo 3 3500 for sale

I bought this voodoo 3 3500, planning on ripping some old vhs to vcds, but i dont have a freakin agp slot on my pc!!! well, its a klunker, but who would had thunk it? Anyways, this thing rips fantastic vcds, not to mention has an external plug which allows for tv input and output. that means...
  6. M

OMG!!! Just saw episode 2, and i have to say....

WOW. I loved it!!! i give it a 9/10 , just missing a perfect score due to the crappy love scenes. Way too many of these throughout the movie, common george. we get your point! anyways, there are spoilers below, just to warn the fight scenes were amazing, and he has fixed the computer generated...
  7. M

fireworks for everyone

a pretty cool site, just point and click. have fun! <a href="http://www1.jawink.ne.jp/koji-y/java/jhanabie.htm" target="_blank">http://www1.jawink.ne.jp/koji-y/java/jhanabie.htm</a>
  8. M

a puzzle for everyone!

It took me a long time to figure this one out, see how long it takes u? something is wrong with this pic, find out. once u do, dont tell anyone else!!! <a href="http://homepage.dtn.ntl.com/gareth.slee/whatswrong.swf" target="_blank">http://homepage.dtn.ntl.com/gareth.slee/whatswrong.swf</a>
  9. M

would anyone be interested in buying a dc with extras?

Ive gotten another dreamcast recently that i have no need for. Its the system, all hookups, 1 controller, 1 gun, and 1 fishing controller. i also have two games, with no cases and no instructions (bought at a pawn shop, but in great condition) marvel vs capcom 1 and marvel vs capcom 2. im lookin...
  10. M

has anyone seen the scorpion king yet?

I was kinda dissapointed in it myself. Not a lot of story, and the mood wasnt like the mummy or the mummy returns. Seemed like it was trying to be to comedic, and not enough dark, errieness to it. whats your opinion?
  11. M

need some help from anyone(especially comic book fans!!!)

With all the new comic book movies going around lately, i thought i would cast one myself. now, with that in mind, i would cast THE INFINITY GAUNTLET, so i could spawn other movies from this one. now, i need some help as who to cast. silver surfer- vin diesel thanos - michael clark duncan...
  12. M

GBA package for sale

indiglo gba with matching light shield, worm light , ac adapter, rechargeable battery pack, carrying case, and 3 games. chu chu rocket, super dodge ball, and advance wars. can ship out tomarrow if a deal is struck. email me or post here at marvelguy68@yahoo.com thanks
  13. M

Anyone collect comics?

just curious, a friend of mine has kinda gotten me back into it. I might be interested in trading some games or stuff for some i dont have. thanks
  14. M

who bought these sega cd games from me?

I just got back home from being out of town for a while, and my email account deleted your info. Someone here bought my sonic cd and night trap for sega cd. please, contact me. its already packed up, ready to mail. i think their email was something "____god, or something." thanks
  15. M

All game collectors, look in!!!

Ive got an xbox, i play maybe 4 or 5 hours a week, at most. I work a lot, especially lately, so i dont play it too often. Now, i bought raw is war the other day, and im sure you all have heard or seen the reviews. well, i dont enjoy the gameplay at all, and the lack of options ruin the game. My...