Recent content by ManoRevolver

1. M

[FS] SEGA Naomi 1 Mobo *CHEAP!*

Im selling my Naomi 1 motherboard, it's just the motherboard, nothing else. Nice buy as a spare mobo or get this cheap and get all other needs through Ebay. First best offer gets served! Payment through Paypal (+ PP fee) shipping is 20 dollar anywhere.
  2. M

PLEASE HELP ME!

Hi, I'm going to be in Lille in a couple of weeks. Are there any good gameshops over there? Or other stores where you can buy cool (anime)merch?? THANKS!
  3. M

FT: Thrash Rally & Crossed Swords MVS

Anyone interested in these games? Not looking for anything special, when interested post a trade list.
  4. M

NGCD games on Dreamcast?

I heard about it. But how do I do it? Any help is welcome! Thanks.
  5. M

Gameshops in Dortmund, Germany

Please help me out! Are there any?
  6. M

Wanted: MVS Games, AES System + Games

I'm looking for MVS games and AES system + games. I'm willing to trade for anything from my site. Just let me know what you got and what you want for it. http://www.mano-revolver.cjb.net
  7. M

Fair MVS trades?

I got a quick question, I dont have a MVS arcade for that long, and I got 2 games someone wants to trade with me for the following... The Ultimate 11 (mine) for Samurai Shodown, King Of Monsters 2 and World Heroes. Puzzle Bobble (mine) for Spinmasters and Rage Of The Dragon. Are these fair...