Recent content by manic23

1. manic23

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

I have a nasty feeling that I bricked my NeoSD AES, as when I turn it on I get this, I have a sneeky feeling I turned off the unit before the flashing had finished as I thought that it was not on. Could someone please let me know the procedure to flash the firmware if this happens?
  2. manic23

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Just regarding the NeoSD MVS in an Omega, someone asked to post a pic. I am a little confused here, I managed (with some faffing about) to get my board in the shell that was sent with the label facing front. I am guessing now that I must have put it in the wrong way round, but it fits, works and...
  3. manic23

NEOSD MVS Support thread !

So here's something that I was not expecting to have trouble with! I'm having a bit of bother getting the NeoSD MVS in the shell. I mean I can get it in but when I look it's not straight, it on the slant, I have taken a pic so you can see what I mean. I think it might be to do with the notches...
  4. manic23

MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

Thanks to the person who uploaded this artwork (sorry was unable to find the post to get your name) I am all ready to house my NeoSD on Christmas morning :) Edit: It was aku thanks aku :)