Recent content by MadSlacka

1. M

The Gaame Room Xbox360

So I been messing around with "The Game Room" on Xbox360 Live Anybody try this?? The arcade and all 10 game packs are free! But it looks like you have to purchace the machines to place in your arcade, they are about 240 points. You can visit other peoples arcades, play their machines and...
  2. M

working on irritating maze is irritating me

I'm in the process of working on this game and need more info on the pin outs for the card dispenser and air compressor. It looks to me between pins 18-26.. I've searched all over and can't find any information..I could use a complete user manual but a connector pin-out would be great. also...
  3. M

WTB Egret 29 parts

Looking for a few parts to complete this Egret 29. Need the back panel which you can see is missing in the photo. Also could use this harness Any information would be great. thanks in advance.
  4. M

testing mvs board

Can a 6- slot board plug into a dedicated 2-slot machine for testing with out any damage being done? Can a 1-slot Board plug into a dedicated 4-slot machine for testing with out any damage being done? I guess My main question is can any mvs board be plugged into any mvs big red for testing...
  5. M

Bust a Move / Puzzle Bobble issue

I have a "bust a move" cart that works great on my 1 slot and 4 slot pcb. I had a few problems with my 4 slot so I decided to replace it. When I play my "BAM" cart in the replacement 4 slot it shows up as Puzzle Bobble. I thought this was Weird But i can deal with that. My Issue come to play...
  6. M

Few first post questions !

This is my first post, i been reading for a few months. I hate the fact that i'm n00b but guess i need to start some where. So let me say Thanks for providing me with a place full of great information. As of right now I own a MV-1F conversion and a MV-4F Dedicated. Own them for only a few...