Recent content by Lyte Edge

1. Lyte Edge

FS: Gameboy and Virtual Boy games + broken VB console

Update: Everything has been sold.
  2. Lyte Edge

FS: Final Fight Revenge (Saturn), Rakugaki Showtime (Playstation)

Looking to sell Final Fight Revenge for the Sega Saturn. The game is complete with manual and spine cover. The disc has some light scratches from when it was stored in a CD case. Asking $120 or best offer. Also looking to sell Rakugaki Showtime for the Sony Playstation. The game is...
  3. Lyte Edge

FS: NES Games

EDIT: Package was broken up due to a large offer; here is what's left. I would still like to sell these as a package if possible. Cart only: -Mighty Bomb Jack -The Guardian Legend -Marble Madness -Golgo 13 -The Mafat Conspiracy -Power Blade -Athena -Ice Hockey -Mario Bros. -Fantasy Zone...
  4. Lyte Edge

FS: SNES System (complete) with SNES/SFC games, tri-star Super 8 converter

UPDATE Most of this package is SOLD! I am looking to sell the following as a package, if possible: Hardware: -Capcom six button soldier pad. -Tri-Star Super 8 Converter (Plays Super Nintendo, Super Famicom, Famicom, and NES games); device only, no box or docs. ***ON HOLD*** Software...
  5. Lyte Edge

FS: AES System w/mod chip, two joysticks, pads, PS1/PS2 adaptors, and 9 Games

UPDATE: *****SOLD***** ----------------------- Hey guys, I have the following for sale. I am looking to sell this as a package for the time being. -Neo-Geo AES system (with debug bios) w/ two original-style joysticks, RF switch, power supply, and A/V cable in very good condition (there...
  6. Lyte Edge

FS: PS1 RPGs U.S.; Rakugaki Showtime JPN

Had this stuff in my collection for quite some time, and as I'm not much of an RPG fan, I figured it's time for me to sell it off. It's been years since I have sold anything; always had great transactions on N-G.com in the past, so this stuff goes here before eBay. Rakugaki Showtime is...
  7. Lyte Edge

Samurai Shodown Anthology PSP

It's out in Asia. I'm glad I didn't immediately order this like I was about to yesterday and waited to try it out first. Let's get right to it: + The game contains Samurai Shodown I-VI. Yes, Tenka has been renamed. - Samurai Shodown V Special is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Not a surprise. + SSI-V...
  8. Lyte Edge

KOF *2002* Ultimate Match?

I hear a rumor that this is going to be announced in this week's Famitsu, out tomorrow. Any truth to this?
  9. Lyte Edge

KOF '98 Ultimate Match Released For PS2!

And it's an awesome, AWESOME port!! :D They went all out on this port. Nice quick load times, too! Here's a few details- -The ORIGINAL KOF '98 is included. It's the AES version, so you get all the options. -480p option. -2D or 3D backgrounds. This is for EVERY SINGLE STAGE, so even the...
  10. Lyte Edge

Samurai Spirits Sen is out in arcades...no one else played it yet?

I'm sorry to say that I'm pretty disappointed in this title so far. The game looks GREAT; it's easily the best-looking 3D title SNK has ever produced and has a look that could reach out to non-fans and get them interested. (The arcade operator stuck the game in two crappy old cabs, one...
  11. Lyte Edge

KOF '98 Ultimate Match is now out in arcades (Japan)

It's out, and it's awesome. In brief, KOF '98 Ultimate Match is a re-release of The King Of Fighters '98, put out in time for its 10th anniversary. Besides some tweaks to the main roster here and there, the biggest differences come from the added characters (Geese, Krauser, Mr. Big, Kasumi, and...
  12. Lyte Edge

KOF Maximum Impact Regulation A (PS2) Thread

All right, the game appears to be a straight-up arcade port with a few added modes. The main menu has Time Attack (the main game), Versus, Practice, Network Battle (restricted to Japan only and is a pay service from KDDI), Options, and a Jukebox mode where you can check out voice and music...
  13. Lyte Edge

KOF Nests Saga (PS2) Impressions

So no real need to go into detail; by now we all know what to expect. The game contains the following: -The King Of Fighters '99 Evolution (Dreamcast Version) -The King Of Fighters 2000 (Dreamcast Version) -The King Of Fighters 2001 (Dreamcast Version) -The King Of Fighters '99 (Neo-Geo AES)...
  14. Lyte Edge

Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 2 Is OUT! Impressions thread.

Only had a chance to play a little bit last night, but I think I got enough play time in to see that Garoudensetsu Battle Archives 2 is another excellent compilation. You get Real Bout, Real Bout Special, and Real Bout 2. These games are all emulated versions of the Neo-Geo MVS/Arcade...
  15. Lyte Edge

Want to cut the load times in NGBC PS2? Play it on PS3!

I picked up a PS3 last saturday, and have only just now got around to messing with the backwards-compatiblity. Tried out Soul Calibur III this evening, and noticed that the load times seemed to be quicker. Then it hit me to try the notoriously long-load time title, Neo-Geo Battle Coliseum...