Recent content by luke2fr

1. L

SOLD! Samourai Shodown IV Full Kit Jap

I have the following kit for sale As you can see on the following pictures, it's complete and in very good condition. 105euros shipped paid with paypal <- SOLD
  2. L

FS: Naomi Game Cart : PowerStone 2

Hi, Just got another game and need to sell this one so my bank account keeps positive. It works perfectly of course. Price is 215euro shipped anywhere, paid with paypal. Cheers
  3. L

do these games need -5V ?

Hi, i own a tri-sync'ed naomi cab with a jvs->jamma board. but it can't provide -5V. i'm thinking about ordering (some of) these games but i'd like to be sure they will work in my cab : - Chuka taisen (cloud master) http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=648&gid=1578#1578 - Gokujyou...
  4. L

FS: Bust A Move Again / Puzzle Bobble 2 MVS

Hi, I'm selling my Bust A Move Again / Puzzle Bobble 2 mvs cart. Original sticker. Excellent condition. 100 €uros + shipping. or 140 USD shipped overseas.
  5. L

is that a repaired mvs cart ?

Hi, forget this useless post : i did not search correctly at first, and i've finally found it's a legit cart. please accept my apologies. :( I've bought some new mvs : a perfectly original metal slug 3 :D and this strange looking jap garou:motw sorry for these crappy pix : i got to use a...
  6. L

looks like a puzzle boot.... or not ?

Hi there ! seems like i got a puzzle bobble boot made from fatal fury 2 this time : but i'd like to be sure before asking for a refund. thanks for your feedback.
  7. L

Metal Slug 3 : boot or not ?

Hello, since i'm at work i can't post picture of the cart : so to start i'll just describe it. none of the pcbs are marked with the snk logo (nor mega nor playmore) the C1-8 chip are all eeprom on the first pcb on the other one the V1-4 and P1 & S1, are a mix of eeprom and small rom (about half...