Recent content by lufeig

1. L

NEOGEO 161 IN 1 - NEWER VERSION? GadgetUK164

i got one of those too. it comes with all caps populated, even c3, which some people related to cause tiny sound. i removed mine. it comes with "stability mod' already applied on the pcb, no need to do it manually. but puzzle bobble 1 still has some crackling sound effects. sometimes, all...
  2. L

PCM Sound & Stability Fixes Multicarts - 120 in 1, 138 in 1, 161 in 1 and others.

i finally got my 161 in 1 mvs cartridge rounded corners label, rev 2 pcb with real connectors on both sides of ribbon cable, just like the picture in this post: https://bit.ly/2k4yrcV all caps came populated. stock stability fix, no need to mod it manually. i just had to remove cap c3, as...
  3. L

Post Your Recent Purchases!

It has just arrived, protective stickers are still on it. This will keep me busy while all necessary parts for my MV-1C consolization don't arrive!
  4. L

Purchased a SNES => USB controller adapter to use the case and the female SNES controller connector. Converted to a SNES => Neo Geo adapter.
  5. L

Ordered as a DIY CMVS kit. Enclosure, PSU and all internals included, except MV-1C board. Will take a month to arrive. Preparing the MV-1C while I don't have the kit in my hands.