Recent content by LuckyDay

1. LuckyDay

FS: MV-1A + some MVS carts

I've got two MVS boards here that I'd like to sell. One I've been running in my cab, the other I had bought a while back from a member here to consolize. But I just picked upa 2 slot to consolize instead, so need to sell these to fund the project. Here's what I have - MV-1A SOLD - MV-1...
  2. LuckyDay

Anyone have a Sony PVM monitor?

I am looking at purchasing a PVM-2530 locally to put in my cabinet. What I'm wondering is if anyone here has one in something (maybe a MAME project) and can get me the width of the monitor when it's out of it's enclosure. I have plenty of clearance to fit it in the cabinet as far as height...
  3. LuckyDay

--removed--

Posting removed. Thanks for the heads up guys. Was going to ask about that, but was thinking I had seen people selling boots before.
  4. LuckyDay

Can't get C button to work ...

I've got my control panel wired up to the controller ports on my MV1 board (use the board with a supergun so using the controller ports instead of the Jamma connection). For some reason no matter what I do I can't get the C button to work. I've used a continuity tester to check the...
  5. LuckyDay

FS: Toys, 360/PC/Random Stuff... *Stikfas added 4/15*

Turns out weddings cost a shit load, so this is the start of me selling off junk and cleaning out my house. I will be updating constantly as I find more stuff. Free shipping with $20 or over bought. Anything under that and I'll ship via USPS at cost to the buyer. STIKFAS: (these are super...
  6. LuckyDay

FS: New and Old style AES sticks

I have two AES sticks for sale, one old, one new style. Both work great, old stick shows some cosmetic wear (some scratches on balltop and start button). New stick is still in excellent condition. Both include the original boxes. $35 shipped for the new, $45 for the old. Take 'em both for...
  7. LuckyDay

Noob MVS question

Ok, this is my first MVS board, so this is probably a basic question. I have an MVS-1 board, with Unibios 2.3 installed. I have two carts, Super Sidekicks 2, and World Heroes. SS2 boots fine, no issues, everything dandy. When I put WH2 in the board, it just boots straight into the...
  8. LuckyDay

Need someone who works at Best Buy or Geek Squad

*I'm posting this on every forum I am registered to in hopes that I find someone who can help me out here* I have a TV that I need to access the service menu on to adjust/display arcade PCBs correctly. But it's a "Dynex" brand which is only serviced through Best Buy. According to the Dynex...
  9. LuckyDay

Anyone want a pair of speakers or an old MVS Marquee?

Pulled these out of a cab I just got and I won't be using them. Work fine, kinda small but in good shape. Look to be about 4-5" each. Will trade for any spare/loose MVS cart someone has lying around, or some $ via paypal. Could also use a couple of shockboxes. I have no idea how much...
  10. LuckyDay

SFIV Fight Pad

Supposedly I am going to be getting the Madcatz fight pads that I won from the Gamestop tourney this week. I don't know if these are still hard to find in the stores, but I have no use for mine, so anyone who wants it pm me. If you do want one, let me know what character you want, and I'll...
  11. LuckyDay

WTB: Dreamcast Agetec for parts/PCB

I just need the PCB, so if you have an old or worn down Agetec stick for Dreamcast please pm me. Thank.
  12. LuckyDay

WTB: Any old Neo Geo controller

I don't care what condition is in, I just need to test a slot on a board. Looking for something cheap, so anyone who has an extra lying around pm me. Thanks.
  13. LuckyDay

(Found): Vogatek/Supergun

Found. You can delete the thread.
  14. LuckyDay

Neo Geo Stuff for sale/trade on SRK

Because I'm a newer member here on Neo-Geo I don't believe I meet the requirements to sell things through this forum. But I thought there would be some people interested in some Neo stuff I had in an SRK post, so if you're interested, head over and check it out...